Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484601 times)

rtprod

I wish I knew how to quit you guys tonight, but I'm still here.

rt

dmmb_Mandy

LOL - me too. I have a blank Word document opened for my paper, it's been opened for like 3 hours, just sitting there waiting to be typed in!  :)

OKAY - I'm going now, for real  ;D XOX

rtprod

Like I just told little d, we have to jump off at the same time:

1, 2, 2.5, 2.75...

GO!

rt

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
About--you know what..jacking-off, or having the best sex if you're a woman::  One NICE thing about it, that Kinsey apparently got a bum steer on, is that the clitoris is like a flint, and the fire spreads upwards (or downwards), into the whole vagina, as long as you remember where it started. If a woman is really excited, all the clitoris has to do is KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, and then--it's just like in the movies, or wherever. Great sex doesn't happen very often foir a lot of women--me, for one--bur when it does, it hangs around the memory for a long, long time.

Often a guy, or another woman, has to keep going back to that little button, but the idea that the vagina is a "dead tube," which Kinsey said, is NUTS--all the best things happen there! And spread--everywhere.

End of lecture..

Dry, wasn't it?

you have to CLICK on all my pictures, and then they get big--anyone know who this cute guy is?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 02:10:14 am by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
"Dry, wasn't it?"

LOLOLOL!

Julie.... :)
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
There's a really vicious story by Roald Dahl--his best stories are vicious--it's not "The Visitor," cause that's the guy who meets the beautiful girl in the desert, at her poppa's house..but anyway--REALLY nasty:

This woman had thrown this guy over when they were young, and he REALLY took it hard...he comes to see her, unespectedly, a couple of years after her husband has died, and shes feeling all lonelt y and inadequate. He sort of  sedeuces her, but--it's no go, because she's so DRY--so he says goodbuy and leaves (after giving her a clinical desacription of why older women get dry vaginas...)...and she KILLS HERSELF! End of story. He had it all planned.

Dahkl is a real SWEETY!
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
hey rt, didn't I just read a bunch of posts by you saying you were going to bed?  :)
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

Yeah, but I lost my way enroute to the motel scene. 

last time i hop on one of Mandy's short cuts..!

rt  ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 03:14:05 am by rtprod »

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
I'm thinking,hmmm..Jack in motel scene? How's that?  :)

No worries, I'll hold back on the sauce, at least between the meats  ;)

oh who are you all kidding? with this many participants, there's going to be a whole lotta sauce by the time you're done. so much sauce, you may inadvertently invent a new Carl's Jr. burger. "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face", as the tag line goes.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 03:29:03 am by starboardlight »
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

EnnisDelMar

Hopefully Paris doesn't roll all over us...rofl