Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484556 times)

dmmb_Mandy

I posted it in a new thread, s'called Jack's Dash. (not the kinda dash you would expect)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Yay Mandy!  Glad you're here and that is one hell of a picture of Vin Diesel.  Normally I'm not so into him, but I guess I can't resist when he's naked and wet.  Lol.

Love the Quizno's story!  I would have died laughing too.  I said on another thread that one of my friends said today about my BBM thing, that I'd entered "the bad place".  Hahaha - they all think I've gone bonkers.

*Going to read poem now....*
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

I haven't seen your poem either, Mandy.. where abouts is it??

I write poetry too..  ;D  Nothing about BBM tho.. would love to read it!!
Chut up!

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Also going to read poem. By the wy ALL my photos (except the baseball players) are in a thread called "We need pictures," or "we need photos." Nobody looks at 'em--I don't think they know where they are--the ones i scatter around they see, Going to find Jack's Dash.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

dmmb_Mandy

LOL - I think most of us are in that "bad place" Nicole! And I like it there! I'm not a big Vin Diesel fan, but man that pic is HOT. (Glad to see you here too  :-*)

Sheyne - Heya babe. The poem's a few threads under this one. Well, maybe half-way down the first page of threads: "My BBM Poem: Jack's Dash". It's my first BBM poem. I usually just write poetry about boring ol' normal pain & hurt  ;)

PS - Thanks for the lovely response to my poem in my thread, Nicole!  :-*

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Mandy, it's lovely...and it's sad.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Beautiful poem, Mandy - replied to it in the thread.

Y'know, I can't get into Vin Diesel as an actor... never been much about his looks neither but ooooh gooodddd, the man's VOICE.  I could listen to that aaaaaaaall night...  ;D

Mandy, you've inspired me to have a go at writing some BBM poetry..  I usually write about the pain and break up stuff as well.  We should share some!  Have you got any you can PM me?
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

Julie - thank you. and I LOVE that pic, where did you find it?

Sheyne - about 3 weeks ago, my harddrive died and I lost EVERYTHING (was quite devastated), but I have all of my poetry on hard copy. So I'm hoping on Monday evening/Tuesday (after my term paper's done) I'm going to start typing up my poetry again, and when I do I'd LOVE to share some with you through PM. Perhaps we can start sending one at a time to eachother through PM early this week?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 11:10:35 pm by dmmb_Mandy »

rtprod

Okay guys, I'm here....

Guess that was a little anti-climactic...

rt    ;D ;D ;D

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Hi rt!!!  Welcome welcome. 

So....I found another hot pic of Vin - go figure!

Cowboys do it better