Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489261 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Heya rt!  :-* Finally managed to pull yourself away from here last night?  :)

Nicole - YUM! Again, not a fan of his, but how can someone NOT love that whole area of his under his belly buttom. *drooling uncontrollably* Still prefer Jake though...

rtprod

Whoah, we're really starting early now...  that's a hot picture of mr. diesel.  

Sooo cool....  All my favorites are here tonight-- Leslie, Nicole, Mandy and little d...   ;)

rt

rtprod

Yeah Mandy, I "pulled" myself away last night....  LOL...   >:D  >:D  >:D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Hee hee hee and I even have a bit of energy  ;)

Nicole, I'm multitasking for you. May finish chapter 5 tonight, just got an email with comments from Jeff.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 11:18:31 pm by lnicoll »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

I"m loving this thread so much, and now we're probably the most posted thread here....

Good reason to keep it going---it's the one place where we can have a "chat room" and let it all out, nightly!  :-*

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Sheyne - about 3 weeks ago, my harddrive died and I lost EVERYTHING (was quite devastated), but I have all of my poetry on hard copy. So I'm hoping on Monday evening/Tuesday (after my term paper's done) I'm going to start typing up my poetry again, and when I do I'd LOVE to share some with you through PM. Perhaps we can start sending one at a time to eachother through PM early this week?

Oh NO!  I would DIE if that happened to me.. I've been writing stuff since I was about 8 and its all on my computer   *note to self: back up hard drive TODAY*..  I have it all on disc though, so hopefully all will be ok!

Yeah, i'll dig up some and PM you later on..  I LOVE seeing other people's stuff.  Ray has all but convinced me to post all my other drawings he saw the other week.  They're nothing to do with BBM tho, so I'll have to make it clear they're all quite OT..  ;D
Chut up!

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Okay, I know that this is supposed to be the thread of all things sexy, but I just came across this really funny pic of Jake and I had to share it with y'all:

And, y'know....it IS kind of sexy what with that tongue hanging out and all..... >:D
   Cowboys do it better

EnnisDelMar

Can Diesel take a bad pic? I'm not in to big guys, but  :o who could resist hunh?

ROFL haha I like that pic of Jake, Nicole

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
That tongue is pretty sexy, if you ask me.

It has a decidely "little Jake" shape (not that I've ever seen little Jake ;-)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

God, even as a goofball, he's just sex on legs... *sigh*

*fans self*

*heads for shower*
Chut up!