Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488390 times)

EnnisDelMar

RT- Are y'all e-mailing eachother nude pics of eachother again?

And if so, we want to see them please.  ;D

Here's a recent one of moi...

Sheyne! Love the jugs! ;)

dmmb_Mandy

That's awesome Sheyne! (Lookin' hot, btw  ;)) Glad you two had fun! I wish I had an in-town Brokie friend to hang out with  :(

I really don't have a food fetish. A Jake-fetish, yes, but not food. And no, we don't have to wait 'til November!

Me waiting at the motel:

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
RT- Are y'all e-mailing eachother nude pics of eachother again?

Maybe... lol

Yeah, so...  share the love, Brandon..  :-*
Chut up!

rtprod

Okay guys, time to stop being "polite" here...

Bring on the raunch!   :o :o :o

rt

rtprod

DAMN, Mandy... but what happened to all the sauce???

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
That's awesome Sheyne! (Lookin' hot, btw  ;)) Glad you two had fun! I wish I had an in-town Brokie friend to hang out with  :(

I really don't have a food fetish. A Jake-fetish, yes, but not food. And no, we don't have to wait 'til November!

Me waiting at the motel:

Hahahaha!! I love you, Mandy.  That's the spirit girlfriend.. y'all already naked and everything.. what was the motel number again?!?!?!?  *dashes from room, leaving creel case on the table*
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

Me waiting at the motel:

Mandy is the bush needing trimming or is that just a shadow? ???

rofl

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
LOL - yes Sheyne - nice jugs.  And it's so nice that you have a wind machine at home for taking personal photos with - the hair blowing around is a nice touch. 

And Mandy - wow - I can't even imagine how you set up the camera to take that shot, but good job!  ;D 

Here's a video of Jakie that goes along with the NC-17 theme of the thread (not in a naked way though, unfortch...)

http://gyllenhaalic.buzznet.com/user/video/9282/
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

Mandy, checkmate.  I'm already naked now too.   :o  :o  :o

rt

dmmb_Mandy

LOL - it's shadow, Brandon!

Okay, okay, semi-raunch: Be honest, do y'all shave or go o-natural? Or at least trim? (pubes I mean, of course  ;D)