Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489046 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Leslie - thank you very much! Will read it soon  ;D

Regarding the Brazilian, does anyone else remember that Sex in the City episode with Carrie's Brazilian? LOL! Oh, my.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Sheyne - yeah me too. If I'm in the mood & have time, then it's a full out shave, usually just a trim, GOTTA keep it trimmed - can't have it get all wild & out of control  ;D

I hear ya... nothing worse than outta control forestry...
Chut up!

rtprod

That's part of the fun...

That's some high class entertainment, if you ask me...

UH, NO.

rt

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
AHAHAHAHAHA - goody!  A new topic to discuss......

Personally, it's a trim/shave (or wax) combo....  don't like the totally bald thing - I've done it and it just didn't feel right, lol.  And brava to you Sheyne for going brazillian - I've been too traumatized by stories of pain to even consider it!

While we're on the subject, let's take it one step further - what do you prefer on a partner?  I have a friend who says she can't stand ANY hair on a guys area, but to me, not so much.  Groomed, but not gone, I say!
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Awesome Leslie!  I'll be reading it tonight!
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
While we're on the subject, let's take it one step further - what do you prefer on a partner?  I have a friend who says she can't stand ANY hair on a guys area, but to me, not so much.  Groomed, but not gone, I say!

Ditto..  Trimmed definitely, not bushy.  But gone altogether on a guy is a bit weird to me...
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
That's part of the fun...

That's some high class entertainment, if you ask me...

UH, NO.

rt

I actually should correct myself here...with wax, yes, it can be painful, but the endorphins kick in pretty quick and then it's not too bad.

Razor doesn't hurt and get someone else to do it for you and it can turn into a whole lot of fun...lil ol'shaving party.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

dmmb_Mandy

When a guy's completely shaved, it's weird to me. Makes him seem like a baby or something - just WEIRD! Nicely trimmed is nice! Oh, and shaved balls on a man is nice  ;D

EnnisDelMar

G'ness...well it feels weird too, but it "makes it look bigger"...kinda.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

Ditto..  Trimmed definitely, not bushy.  But gone altogether on a guy is a bit weird to me...

Ummm, I don't agree...

http://www.wnn.nu/UK/welcome.html
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!