Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484561 times)

rtprod

G'ness...well it feels weird too, but it "makes it look bigger"...kinda.

Yeah, that's one of the little tricks, right Brandon?  Works from certain angles....!   :o  :o  :o

Clipped is cool but shaving all the way down is pretty damn uncomfortable...  

dmmb_Mandy

LOL, Brandon, yes it makes it look bigger!  ;D

But trimming it a lot, close but not GONE does the similar trick and is better than completely bald, I reckon.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
While we're on the subject, let's take it one step further - what do you prefer on a partner?  I have a friend who says she can't stand ANY hair on a guys area, but to me, not so much.  Groomed, but not gone, I say!

Ditto..  Trimmed definitely, not bushy.  But gone altogether on a guy is a bit weird to me...

Ummm, I don't agree...

http://www.wnn.nu/UK/welcome.html

I take your point.

*fans self* 
Chut up!

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
When a guy's completely shaved, it's weird to me. Makes him seem like a baby or something - just WEIRD! Nicely trimmed is nice! Oh, and shaved balls on a man is nice  ;D

I agree - totally bald makes me feel like a pedophile or something.  I've heard the "makes it look bigger" argument, so I can understand guys motivation to do it.  I think my friend and I must instinctually go after different types of guys b/c she said of all the guys she's been with (not too many - I'm making her sound like a total whore here!) she's only encountered ONE who had pubic hair.  Whereas I've never encountered a guy who was bald.  She tends to go for "pretty" (i.e. metro) boys whereas I like slightly rough-looking guys - that probably has a lot to do with it.
   Cowboys do it better

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
The thing is, unless you laser it off, it will always grow back. It's fun to experiment, I think.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
And Leslie - this ad was on the site you linked to - sounds a little shady, no?  ;D

Genuine male naturist, based in England wishes to travel for naturist holidays. Female student nurse required to assist travelling. Travel expensives payed. E-mail

Wonder how he defines "assist".....
   Cowboys do it better

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
And Leslie - this ad was on the site you linked to - sounds a little shady, no?  ;D

Genuine male naturist, based in England wishes to travel for naturist holidays. Female student nurse required to assist travelling. Travel expensives payed. E-mail

Wonder how he defines "assist".....

LOL, missed that, sure does! Ha, I wonder if I could pretend to be student nurse again!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Female.  (read, he's a straight guy)

Student. (read, he likes young)

Nurse. (read, he's got a very active imagination and some genuinely naughty fantasies...)

If I were a female, student nurse, I highly doubt I'd reply to this... lol
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

If I were a female, student nurse, I highly doubt I'd reply to this... lol

Trust me, nursing students don't have the time for this sort of extracurricular activity. Been there, done that, no free time  :-[

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Where did rt disappear too--off giving himself a little shave? Getting Brandon to do it--he seems to have disappeared too.