Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484419 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Nicole--you're so good at finding pictures...there was one of Heath in the past few months...wearing a green shirt, very hot. Y'know that one? Post it here, will ya, so I can drool a bit...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

Mine too, Brandon, watch out.  Oh, I forgot, we worked out that day of the week thing...

rt

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Hmmm ok maybe I'll have to, I gotta say I ain't a Gyllenhaal though  ;)

Brandon, you are clearly a hottie so shut it!  :)  Now, share please (she asked sweetly)

And rt - I'm not gonna stone you - more Jake for the rest of us!

Leslie - I actually like him more roughed-up - same with Jake.  I am a facial hair kinda girl though, so that pretty much applies to any guy....
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

It kinda hurts me not to love Jake the way ya'll do because he makes me crrrrryyyyy soooo much everytime i see the movie.  Totally talented and I'm like way in the minority.  As usual.  :-\

rt

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Leslie - is this what you're talking about?  He's wearing a green shirt....  If not, give me some more details from the one you're looking for...

Cowboys do it better

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

Leslie - I actually like him more roughed-up - same with Jake.  I am a facial hair kinda girl though, so that pretty much applies to any guy....

well, if you remember the smoothie conversation from awhile ago, you'll see that I'm consistent.

I just finished watching Saturday Night Live...I haven't stayed up to watch the whole show in years and years. Look what you guys are doing to me!  ;D
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

That green pic is soooo beautiful.

I know Heath was considered so hot when he did the Vanity Fair cover with the exposed...well, you know.  But I like him even much better now with the rough and scruffy look...  YUM.  *licks screen*

Damn, why haven't I met him yet?

rt

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I like that green shirt but no, that's not the picture.
I think it was taken in his house in Australia (before he sold it). He was sitting on some sort of a couch (blue) and wearing a green pullover shirt (no buttons.) I think it might have been with an article/interview in an Australian periodical.

dmmb_Mandy

Leslie - I watched SNL too, I watch it every week. Antonio was pretty funny as host

Nicole - yummy green Heath

Darn, if only I had something to offer to Brandon to convince him to share his pic. *wishing I could grow a penis  ;)*

Hmm, I offer this:

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

Damn, why haven't I met him yet?

rt
When you do, I want you to write down every single word he says, every look he gives you, every breath he takes, and then send it to me in a very lengthy, detailed PM. Promise?