Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488209 times)

rtprod

That's the one.  YUP.  Hurts just looking at it.    :'(

rt

dmmb_Mandy

Where did Sheyne go?

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
That green pic is soooo beautiful.

I know Heath was considered so hot when he did the Vanity Fair cover with the exposed...well, you know.  But I like him even much better now with the rough and scruffy look...  YUM.  *licks screen*

Damn, why haven't I met him yet?

rt

I agree rt - rough and scruffy is yummerific.  You must use your industry connections to arrange something - under the guise of an interview?  Anything? 

BTW - I had an interesting conversation today.  Y'know that I just recently graduated law school, so a lot of my friends are lawyers.  Anyhow, apparently one of the girls I went to school with was part of a team that represented Heath on some work visa something or other.  Anyhow, allegedly he told her that if she was ever in NY to call him up and he'd play tour guide and he allegedly gave her his cell number.  Now, I wasn't super close with this girl, so I can't confirm with her directly, but it came from a reliable source.
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

Yeah, you got it!!!!  And I'll get pictures too.  Have quite a scrapbook on this end...!  However, some press junkets have a "no pictures" policy which sucks.  That usually means none for print, and you can still sneak one for your own personal "pleasure."  :o :o :o

rt

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Leslie - I watched SNL too, I watch it every week. Antonio was pretty funny as host

Nicole - yummy green Heath

Darn, if only I had something to offer to Brandon to convince him to share his pic. *wishing I could grow a penis  ;)*

Hmm, I offer this:

I don't want to grow a penis, I just want his penis in me.
Oh sweet Jesus, did I really type that?

BBM just came out of the reliquary is on on the TV.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

rofl...

dmmb_Mandy

LOL - yeah I'd prefer Jake penis than my own penis!

Nicole - that's awesome! Find that girl and inquire.

rtprod

I bet he wanted to play "tour" guide.  No, I hear he's seriously nice and recently read that he drove a journalist all around Manhattan, from Brooklyn, to take her home.

He didn't show up once to an event after which I was going to corral him.  Then I tried my connections for two weeks prior to Oscars, but formal press for the film was done.  Personally, the contact didn't help me much, and I could have tried harder but I let it go...

rt

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
[  Anyhow, allegedly he told her that if she was ever in NY to call him up and he'd play tour guide and he allegedly gave her his cell number.  Now, I wasn't super close with this girl, so I can't confirm with her directly, but it came from a reliable source.

He's too busy poking Michelle, working on those 6 kids he supposedly wants to play tour guide, I think. LOL
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

dmmb_Mandy

LOL - "poking" - that's romantic!  ;) Hehehe