Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489528 times)

dmmb_Mandy

*wondering if I should save Brandon's pic*  :P

btw, rt & Brandon - how far away are y'all from eachother, distance-wise?

dmmb_Mandy

i might do some creative photoshopping.  well, one person here knows already. 

rt

OOOooh, you teaser!! *hurmmmpph*

EnnisDelMar

That pic of Heath..I think I need to 'deal' my self a good hand this round YEEHAAW!

LOL

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Gee, I wonder who that person could possibly be...it's not me, it's not Mandy......so confused.  ;)
   Cowboys do it better

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Mandy--the photo is of a statue at the Asian Art Museum in a temporary exhibit, by a Korean artist (modern). It is called "A Place of the Heart." The first time (nice song!) I saw a picture of it, I asked the Korean curator if it was for sale. She
said the statue was promised to a museum, after the exhibit had finished travelling around.  (by the way, inside, there are two fully articulated, spread winhgs--that's not clear in the picture). The artist sent me several other scans of statues, some very nice--but after I finsihed describing that one, she said she would make me a smaller one, as much like that as possible.

I'm buying it for my dumbass sister. No, I can't afford it...

If she shows no interest in it when she sees it Tuesday, I'll keep it...I guess.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

rtprod

btw, rt & Brandon - how far away are y'all from eachother, distance-wise?

close enough these days.

EnnisDelMar

:P

dmmb_Mandy

Julie - thank you hun for the (unexpected) explanation! It's a beautiful pic. I thought they may have been wings, but not sure.

PS - *feeling proud* (RT & BRANDON) I feel like I've created something beautiful here  ;D

rtprod

PS - *feeling proud* (RT & BRANDON) I feel like I've created something beautiful here 

such as?  fess up MM. 

rt

dmmb_Mandy

Oh YOU know what I mean, you fake-naive little devil  >:D:P

But hmmmm, we still don't know your age, rt, you could be twice Brandon's age (unless that's what Brandon likes  ;))
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
*Cough*...... -B
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 12:35:25 pm by EnnisDelMar »