Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488228 times)

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
Well, think of when you were going through puberty and suddenly found yourself pitching a pup tent on the not-so-q.t. (if that's even true and not just a myth) - it's kinda like that, only a lot less noticeable to passers-by.  :)

wait. you're telling me that boxers makes it less noticable? my thought has always been the pressure from the brief is what keeps it from point up and out, and is there fore the less noticable solution.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

rtprod

Starboard,

Boxers makes it MORE noticeable, but also more comfortable.  Don't you agree?  With briefs you're like strapped in!

rt

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
Actually, I was responding to the implied question of how, exactly, a woman does it "hands-free."

And I agree - tight jeans would conceal what you're, uh, talkin' about better.  
No more beans!

EnnisDelMar

WOOWAY! I think we need a firehose in here!

rtprod

Okay, Mandy!

That takes the prize for the hands-down sexiest post on the thread so far.  Ranks right up there with Leslie's peanut butter episode in the fanfic!!!

I'm with you on all but the beans -- no idea how those would enter the equation, but sounds like you know what you're doing.  Jack won't know what hit him--suddenly old Lureen ain't lookin' like the "prettiest little girl in Childress" after you make the scene!   ;D

rt

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
Starboard,

Boxers makes it MORE noticeable, but also more comfortable.  Don't you agree?  With briefs you're like strapped in!

rt

i was just pointing out that sometimes the "strapped in" feeling makes it even more arousing. I imagined the boys feeling strapped in, and needing to "unstrap". While they're talking to Alma, their minds can't help but be on their "strapped in" center.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

rtprod

Brandon,

Yeah, we need to cool off but what do you expect?  A few weeks of loving, warm, fuzzy, family theads to engender our refugee clan with some fraternity here and now it's time to open the floodgates and let it all go...!!!!  :  :o :o :o :o :o

We are no longer in R -- we've gone NC-17.

rt

EnnisDelMar

LMAO I know I was about to say I think we need another title change

rtprod

LOL!

We're on the same wavelength -- I JUST DID!

;)

EnnisDelMar

Will we hit XXX...? :D

LOL..My post is very 'G' compared to everyone elses.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 07:23:01 pm by EnnisDelMar »