Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489603 times)

rtprod

Wow.  Nicole and Mandy....  again, i ask, what have you wrought?

rt

rtprod

And thanks to Nicole and Mandy for the props....  SO SWEET. 

xo

rt

dmmb_Mandy

(no problemo, I'm props-a-plenty)

Hey..hey..I didn't ask anything. T'was Nicole. I don't get in people's business like that  :angel:
LOL, who am I kidding.

dmmb_Mandy

Well I'm off too y'all, gettin' to some work before bed! Had a great time.  :-* 'Night!

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
I was about to say that I was jumping into that ice cold shower.  I guess the women of Brokeback really know what they're doing here tonight.....  Something's working, anyway.  Mandy plus Nicole equals cooooold showers for Brandon and rt. 

Who'd have thunk?  :-*

rt

Hey Batman - this is your post from last night - and now I throw it back to you.  Brandon plus Batman equals cold showers for Mandy and Nicole.

Who'd have thunk?  :-*
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

Hey Batman - this is your post from last night - and now I throw it back to you.  Brandon plus Batman equals cold showers for Mandy and Nicole.

Who'd have thunk? 

Nicole, ice cold i hope.  even that didn't work on this end....  wow -- it's hot in here -- i guess we're having the same effect on the women of Brokeback...  to be continued when little d and matchmaker return...

;D ;D ;D

rt

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Yep - we'll continue our excercise in frustration (lol) tomorrow night!  I've gotta get some sleep....

And I saw that you took your pic down, which I totally understand.  But I was laughing to myself b/c there are going to be a bunch of people reading what Mandy and I said about you and kicking themselves for missing it!  LOL :D

Good night, sweet dreams...

xoxo
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 03:16:49 am by Nicole »
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Hey Mandy!

I'm off to bed, but I'll talk to ya tomorrow - good night hunny!!!!  :-*
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

And I saw that you took your pic down, which I totally understand.  But I was laughing to myself b/c there are going to be a bunch of people reading what Mandy and I said about you and kicking themselves for missing it!  LOL

LOL, I thought the same thing.

XOX 'night!

rtprod

Mmmm, the delicious plot on this thread thickens...

rt

Mandy, Nicole and 'course, little d -- red-line it to bed.

xoxo