Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489583 times)

rtprod

Lying down, me too!

Leslie, hey... missed ya last night.   Got your PM. 

To be continued.

Glass of wine sounds great right now...

rt xo

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Starting in on glass #2. Getting ready to write a sex scene. Whaddya guys think of sucking toes? Sexy?
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
LLeslie, hey... missed ya last night.   Got your PM. 

To be continued.

Glass of wine sounds great right now...

rt xo

I shared with you one of my absolute most favorite college expressions with you in that PM, which tells ya something about where my mind was at in college...some days I think is still there. Someone said something in another thread about Jack and Ennis never growing up? LOL
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

Starting in on glass #2. Getting ready to write a sex scene. Whaddya guys think of sucking toes? Sexy?

With peanut butter? rofl

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Leslie--as long as the toes are clean....dirty toes--YUK! Haven't read your PM yet...I've been laMBASTING MY SON FOR TELIJNG ME HE'S ALL BROKEBACKED OUT, WHEN HE NEVER AnSWERS ANY OF MY E-MAILS About Whisper of the heart, Sense and Sensibility, Summer Storm, Sophie Scholl and ,the Act 1-Act 2 closing,

Also told him I once had to watch "Repo Man" and "Apocolipse Now" about 1000 times each because he was living at home!

P.S. Leslie--got your PM--thanks a lot; hope all our comments are REALLY as helpful as you say!

Click to enlarge:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 02:29:08 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

rtprod

Little d -- Jif creamy, k?

Leslie -- loved your PM -- you're a keeper, for sure

rt

EnnisDelMar

Lol, sounds good ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Julie--just got your email--thanks--the toes will be clean! LOL if I go down that path
Brandon--sorry, no peanut butter on toes
RT--goddamn, what do I have to do to get a PM out of you!!??? You're killin' me...

Trying to decide--glass of wine #3 and watch The Station Agent or stop drinking and start writing? You guys tell me--

EnnisDelMar

Darn, oh well lol

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

Leslie -- loved your PM -- you're a keeper, for sure

rt

You from Maine, rt? That's a lobster fisherman expression "You're a keeper"

Also, in Maine, there's only two things to do, fuckin' and fishin' and in the winter there ain't a whole hell of a lot of fishin' goin' on...