Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489598 times)

dmmb_Mandy

hehehe, so which movie did he want you to see?

EnnisDelMar

hehehe, so which movie did he want you to see?

Basic Instinct 2 rofl

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Mandy, how's that paper coming? This is the former college professor speaking....

Send me a pm with a description of rt's picture from last night. I'm dying here....LOL
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

Mandy, how's that paper coming? This is the former college professor speaking....

Send me a pm with a description of rt's picture from last night. I'm dying here....LOL

Well, you better be here tonight..who knows what'll be shown  :o

dmmb_Mandy

Oh my Jake, it's a good thing you didn't go! What was Sharon thinking?

Anyway, I'm gonna go for a bit and get some work done, I'll be back though for a fun chat  ;D

PS - Leslie, it's coming, but very slowly and due tomorrow evening! *gasp* I'll get it done, I always do. I might just pull an allnighter, I'm good at those  ;)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

tsk tsk, Mandy, you naughty little monkey!!  >:D

You know I've been studying for about the last 9 years (2 different degrees) and I could NEVER do the all-nighter thing...   I just panic too much and when I panic I can't write...

Hmph... then again, you got my sister who did nothing BUT all-nighters.. every assignment, every exam.... all nighters.  She still got a good GPA too.. I hate her.. >:(
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

I don't always do allnighters, but I've done a nice few, and my GPA is quite good  ;D
I just work better at night, I've always been like that.
BTW Sheyne - I PMed ya
Anyway, like I said, I'll be around later for some fun.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I've been reading some of the other posts and they are so...tame...I realize I need to be here with my raunchy friends...LOL
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

Let's get the raunchy started ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
You know Brandon, I have to tell you honestly, I have a son your age...if he was chatting with me, well, that would be very weird, wouldn't? Trust me, I am okay with you, I just needed to say that...

I know some of his friends are reading my fanfic, they have allluded to it...we are in a strange place I thiink...