Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489593 times)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Ehh it ain't nothing special, just a pic I took a few days ago, the girls were hounding me to see it so I posted it..then tried to delete it this morning and it froze up my computer twice lol :D
Well I don't see it so post it again boy!
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

dmmb_Mandy

I think it's back on page like 29 Juan! And it's HOT!  ;D

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Brandon - it is too something special!  It's hot, and hot is special, lol.   ;)

Mandy - tip was included b/c there was a huge group of us, so we had no choice....hence the stealing to get some retribution.  8)

So, to answer your question, probably a few days ago as well - I was working on a paper and studying has always been something that sometimes I need to take a break from so I can "deal" with things, lol.  Mandy, do you find that too?  My girlfriends and I all agree that studying for some reason creates a need.  Anyhow, I was thinkin' about Ennis and Jack together - I was just an observer in the scenario - I think it's the only time that when fantasizing about someone, I wasn't actually a part of the situation!  Lol - whatever works I guess...
   Cowboys do it better

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Hot child in the city....I feel like I shouldn't be looking at that! ::)

dmmb_Mandy

Juan, He's hot hey? So how about a sexy pic of you???

Nicole - YES, I know what you mean. It's a great way to take a break from studying!!

EnnisDelMar

Yes Ruffalo, how bout it?

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Juan, He's hot hey? So how about a sexy pic of you???

Nicole - YES, I know what you mean. It's a great way to take a break from studying!!
I'd have to go back a few years to find something like that!

dmmb_Mandy

C'mon, c'mon, *coaxing Juan* You can delete it right after. Would it help if I talked to you sexily in Spanish? Deseamos ver su cuerpo hermoso.. My Spanish isn't perfect so that probably sounds hilarious or terrible!!

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Guys, I'm just going to go take a shower - be back shortly!  And Juan, if a pic gets posted in my absence, please leave it on till I get back!  ;)
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

haha, no problemo Nicole! Hurry back  :-*