Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489585 times)

EnnisDelMar

HAHA Mandy!

Hey rt :)

dmmb_Mandy

Oh, and you are required to answer my earlier question, rt. With extra details since you were late  :P

Wow, I'm almost at 400 posts. Hmm, I bet 200 of them are in this thread!

rtprod

hi little d (okay, and mandy too).

missed you (both) tons during my night of hell, almost being trained by a Romanian fourth degree black belt (HOT!!!!!!!!!) to use a knife (it was a gift, don't ask).  

rt   :P :P :P

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Of COURSE I meant Brandon's--are there other belly buttons wandering around?
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

rtprod

Mandy, what was the earlier question?  SHOOT.  I mean...er... Jill-off at least.

RAUNCH TIME, ladies and gentlemen, start your PMs.

love,

rt

EnnisDelMar

Now what is this talk of my belly button?

Jake's bb was flying around here too lol

dmmb_Mandy

Oohh RT, sounds fun (and hot). Playing with knives, sounds like my girl Angie Jolie  :)

Julie - no I don't think there are any other belly button's floating around, but there's about to be a butt crack floating around with it:

Here's a pic of my non-sexy buttcrack! HAHA! I took it while chatting online with some net-friends about tattoos and we decided to share pics of all our tattoos, thus the pic:

(seemed appropriate *shrugs*)

RT: my earlier question: "Okay, okay, no need to hold back, may as well let the raunch out of the bag now; Be honest, y'all, when's the last time ya had a good ol' yank (or equivalent for us ladies) thinking about Ennis and/or Jack? Details are appreciated (where, when, what was used (?!) lol )" OH, and Jake & Heath count as well. AND you have to say what they were doing to inspire you "dealing" with it  ;)

EnnisDelMar

So much nudity! Lol I like the tattoo

dmmb_Mandy

start our PMs? Why not just have the raunch in here?

And Nicole, hurry back here already young lady!

Brandon - I wouldn' call buttcracks & bellybuttons nudity! lol And thanks, I have 5 in total  :)

rtprod

Mandy, LOVE the tattoo huns...  Any others?  I still don't have one yet...  back of the neck would be my preference...

The last time I... about Ennis and Jack...  well, usually they "come up" somewhere mixed in there...

who has answered this already, before I make a complete f**king ass out of myself here (again tonight)...

rt