Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489521 times)

rtprod

so you're talking about an ennis-off, not with someone else, right?   ;D

rt

rtprod

maybe we oughta all time that together, like that other thread about watching the DVD at T-minus zero...

ready, set...

:-* :-* :-*

dmmb_Mandy

RT: yeah I have 5 tattoos in total, but I don't wanna post the pics in here and clutter up our thread

And yes, we all answered the question already. The answers are on page 35 & 36

Time what together? Kissing?  ;)

rtprod

Nah, I bet he's saving up for you. You're his little d. 

Sweet.  ;)

rt   

rtprod

should i post a pic of my martial arts buddy?
rt

EnnisDelMar

sure.

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Hi my loves, I'm back. 

Hi rt!  Glad you could join us - Mandy got started in on the raunch right away tonight - glad to see you're all caught up.  And Mandy - I love the tat!  I have one but I've already gotten to the point where I hate it, lol....  It was a hasty decision when I was 19. 

Um...rt is there really the need to ask that question of us?  You know the answer - post away!
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

I'm ALWAYS sweet, rt  :) Well, either raunchy or sweet.

I just pictured us all sitting around a table, in person, having a few beers (more like vodka or something for me, not a huge beer fan) trying to have a raunchy conversation like we do in here, but getting all shy and rosey-cheeked  :laugh:

rt: YES. He won't know

rtprod

Sitting around a table, eh?  I soo want to sit down with you guys in the same room.  Fireworks.   :-*

rt

dmmb_Mandy

Hey Nic, welcome back.

OKAY, okay, we need some instruments and dancing or something, THIS is my 400th post!!! *balloons are released from the ceiling, naked cowboys prounce in with sandwiches on plates, 150 men & women come in singing opera*

RT: well, table, or maybe bed  ;)