Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489541 times)

EnnisDelMar

:)

rtprod

here was my sunday friend, up and then right back down in about one minute...   see for yourself...

UPDATED: (HE CAME DOWN)

rt

« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 01:07:48 am by rtprod »

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
I'm ALWAYS sweet, rt  :) Well, either raunchy or sweet.

I just pictured us all sitting around a table, in person, having a few beers (more like vodka or something for me, not a huge beer fan) trying to have a raunchy conversation like we do in here, but getting all shy and rosey-cheeked  :laugh:

rt: YES. He won't know

Hahahaha Mandy - yeah, I can just imagine us all clamming up when we're looking at each other face to face.  And gin and tonic for me - not a beer fan either.  (OT - Mandy this is for you - I'm drinking a Timmy's coffee right now and the f*ucking roll up the rim to win bullshit is not happening!  I've won only 1 doughnut which I don't even like, and I drink the stuff at least once a day!!!  What is up with that, hunh?!?!?!?!)
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

400 is a good reason to celebrate!

Bring on the sauce (i'll make an exception)....

*licks mandy's lower back tattoo*

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Hey y'all.. I'm here..

But only for a short while.. I'm off to my university graduation ceremony in about an hour...  ;D

I thought I saw some posts about tattoos???  Oooherrr I could get in on that one..  I've got 3 - soon to be 4..

How are ya's, by the way???  :-*
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

He's good lookin

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Wow rt, hot!  And what exactly did you say he was "teaching" you?  Lol...

Hi Sheyne!  Congrats on the graduation - you must be excited! 
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

yeah, the pics don't even say it.  totally straight...  damn.  :-\

rt

rtprod

nicole,

teaching me to have a friendship with a touch-feely straight guy, who loves brokeback mountain, that i wish was gay.  story of my life. 

rt

rtprod

hi little d.  (just felt like sayin')  ;)