Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489540 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Raunchiness, hmm, let me see, does size really matter? Elaborate.

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Oh no - he was touchy-feely on top of being hot and straight (and a man-whore!)?  Torturous!  But hey - Mandy and I have to deal with our lust for two hot gay men (that would be yourself and Brandon of course) so what goes around comes around, lol!

are the two of us going to send you to that cold shower again tonight?   brandon and batman, that is...

rt

Lol - probably.... 

Mandy - I got my tat with my mom too!  She practically dragged me there.  She's got a wild streak, that one.  Love yours - very nice!  Mine is lame.  So, speaking of self-mutilation....anyone have any interesting piercings?  Mandy I know you have one below your mouth, right?  I used to have an eyebrow piercing, but had to get rid of it when I started working in real jobs.   
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
I hope this sandwich has room for one more layer...  If this is a quarter pounder, then bags me being the second layer of meat..

And Brandon, you are very hot sweetie..  You look almost exactly like a guy I was desperately in love with in high school *swoon*  and were I not old enough to have practically given birth to you, I'd be gettin far dirtier than a simple tongue up the back..  :o   ;)
Chut up!

rtprod

Yes, RAUNCH. Let's stop the "pussy-footing" here...

What's off limits?  What's one thing you WON'T DO, or at least claim you might never do....?????  

O0     (have no idea what that is)

rt

dmmb_Mandy

I like where you're going rt, but first I wanna ask one thing to Nic & Sheyne - ever done anal? (Pointless to ask you two  :P)

And yes, there is always room for layers, Sheyne, jump right it!

EnnisDelMar

To me, not really.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good

Mandy already asked about whether size matters.  I say YES. Of course it does but what is far MORE important, is technique.  The best lover I ever had was very average in size but oh god, he knew what to do with it.  The biggest guy I ever had (25cm fully erect) was totally useless.  Lasted all over 90seconds and he was a selfish pig.  Didn't like it at all.

And there's NOTHING i haven't done, rt.  Or at least tried once.  There's plenty I probably wouldn't do again tho..  :-X
Chut up!

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Too small sucks, but too big, well that can suck in a different way. 
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

dmmb_Mandy

I agree, Sheyne, it can't be TINY, but average size can do the job just perfectly if they know what they're doing.

See, I'd be as brave as to ask the boys their size, but I don't wanna embarrass/make 'em uncomfortable. Plus, it'd be too tempting to lie  :P

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
I like where you're going rt, but first I wanna ask one thing to Nic & Sheyne - ever done anal? (Pointless to ask you two  :P)

And yes, there is always room for layers, Sheyne, jump right it!

Okay, I'm Layer Four gal, right here..  ;D  I come with plenty of sauce..  (yes that IS a double entendre)

Moving RIGHT along..

Yes I have tried anal.  Talk about pain.  I think I need to take a few more pointers from some of our experience gay comrades here about how you make it so that it wasn't the most pain you've ever experienced in your whole damn life!!!
Chut up!