Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489584 times)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Lol!  Every time I try to post my freakin answers there are more posts to examine.  I'm just going to post this thing without reading them so I can get in on the conversation, geez....lol.

First things first:  Size DOES matter, but not in the way most guys seem to think, IMO.  All the guys I knew in high school (and I'm sure they're still like this, just not as publically) were obsessed with length.  At parties they would actually go off together to measure (hmmmmm....maybe more than measuring was going on now that I think about it, lol).  I was friends with a lot of hockey players, so that explains their behaviour to a degree.  IMO, girth is way more important than length.  And technique is by far the most important part of the equation.

Mandy and RT - the answer to your questions (for me) is related.  No, I haven't tried it, and it is the one thing that, for now, I just can't bring myself to do.  I had an ex-boyfriend who was DETERMINED to get up in there, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I was afraid of that "most painful thing in my life" experience, as Sheyne so eloquently put it.  ;)
   Cowboys do it better

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Made out with anyone?  Boy?  Girl?

If it's too personal, I'll shut up.

Ruffalo

Girl.
Well lucky her.  So what's your fantasy of what you'd like to try?
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

rtprod

I haven't tried everything either.  I've been pretty conservative about a few things.  I'm saving one thing for when it's right, or when the person is right, actually.

Aww, I know.  

rt

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Ohmigod, are you 18 too?  Am I the oldest guy in this conversation??
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

dmmb_Mandy

Okay, Nic, I exaggerated on the 'pain' bit. Yes, it hurts. But with lots of lube (spit won't do!) it isn't SO bad. But still hurts. Maybe it's one of those things that starts to feel good after it's done a few times. I wouldn't know, only did it once.

And I know what you mean, everytime I try to post it keeps telling me that more posts have been posted!

That's sweet, rt,  :D So what have you tried? (if you wanna say)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Dunno whether rt is having us on or not, here!  ;)

Brandon, that's really sweet, darlin. Shoot, I'd love to show you want women are all about...  anytime, anywhere..  ;D  I may be in my thirties n'all but that just means I have plenty of EXPERIENCE..  And the though of you with...  yourself..  HOT.  :o  *fanning self rapidly*

;D
Chut up!

rtprod

little d, you opened up a can o' worms here...  :-X

rt

EnnisDelMar

Looks like it

dmmb_Mandy

I agree Sheyne, the throught of a man (like Brandon  :D) masterbating is quite arousing  ;)

rtprod

That's sweet, rt,   So what have you tried? (if you wanna say)

i think i said this one paaaaages ago, on preferred position, right?   :-*

rt