Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489353 times)

EnnisDelMar

Yeah I can too, even Ennis giving Jack

rtprod

Brandon -- a "remix" of the first tent scene?  As Ennis would say, "Well, all right, as long as I don't have to saang."  

Mandy -- you are seriously cracking me up and I am laughing my a** off every time you post!  I hope a lot of our fellow friends read this thread because it completely rocks....  As far as who receives what from whom, I think you've got the picture pretty accurate.

But let's not understimate Ennis' submissive tendencies when he is intimate--in the second tent scene and the motel, Jack cradles him intimately.  

rt

dmmb_Mandy

LOL - Our fellow friends are gonna come in here and think 'WHOA, y'all are dir-tay!'

Ennis' submissive tendencies are usually in mind throughout most of the movie.

On another subject, for some reason, when I try to picture them 69ing, I giggle! I can picture them in just about any other sexual way but that. lol

rtprod

LOL.  I just remembered that back in the old days end of last year, some random IMDB poster asked whether or not Ennis would receive, uh, you know...

Anyway, someone regular, who may be here now and I can't remember, got really pissed and responded something like:

"It's none of our business.  What they do is between them.  You shouldn't be asking those personal questions.  Just be happy they exist and we have them."  

And that was totally straightfaced and without irony!  I just bastardized it, but that was the point...  

dmmb_Mandy

I'm happy they existed and that we have them, but I'm still uber curious about the personal & sexual elements between them! C'mon, we're humans, with needs; Ennis + Jack needs.

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
LOL.  I just remembered that back in the old days end of last year, some random IMDB poster asked whether or not Ennis would receive, uh, you know...

Anyway, someone regular, who may be here now and I can't remember, got really pissed and responded something like:

"It's none of our business.  What they do is between them.  You shouldn't be asking those personal questions.  Just be happy they exist and we have them."  

And that was totally straightfaced and without irony!  I just bastardized it, but that was the point...  

i remember that. why i didn't quite agree with that. i thought IMDB wasn't really the place for that discussion.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

rtprod

The funny part to me was how the poster defended them as if they were his/her flesh and blood, and a real life couple...

rt

dmmb_Mandy

rt - what's your name??

rtprod

Mandy--

I'm a journalist in the film biz so I can't really say much or you could Google me and there I would be. :-\

Call me Bruce Wayne, as Nicole does.

rt

dmmb_Mandy

Allllllrrrriiiigggghhhtt, I suppose  :P

I LOVE Bruce Wayne, so Bruce it is. You ever met either of our boys?