Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489552 times)

EnnisDelMar

:laugh: hahaha, now there won't be any vids of that coming up anytime soon

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Wow...I mean I started having sex when I was younger than you are, but I never talked about it.  (There was no Internet back then).  I think it's cool that you're open about it at all.
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
RT - so sweet.....

Mandy - lol, you're not making a great case for it, I gotta tell ya.

Sheyne - you so fit right in with the dirty minds on this board!  yes, that thought is really....what did you call it?  Right - HOT.   :o

Brandon - just you wait - Mandy'll do her damndest to wear you down on the video posting, lol!  :D
   Cowboys do it better

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
I think rt's Me neither was in quotation marks, but I'm not sure...
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

dmmb_Mandy

LOL, Brandon!

RT, Ohhhh yeah,  *dumb me, had a Newfie moment*

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
:laugh: hahaha, now there won't be any vids of that coming up anytime soon
Cuz you're shy or cuz you've never made one?   :laugh:

I'm sure I'm getting more prudish as I get older, but I am always surprised in chat rooms when I see teenagers posting that they want to cam with people.  I guess technology really does bring people closer together...
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

dmmb_Mandy

Soo, RT (& Juan) tell us women, how the hell do you make it pleasurable (anal, that is)

rtprod

Julie, you're right.  It was in quotes -- but no one got it but you, dear!   :-*

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Hehe.. you bet, Nicole..  I have a pretty dirty mind, but what unfettered mind ISN'T dirty? Especially with all this hot young blood around..  :-*

ANd what I wouldn't give to get video footage of Brandon ... uhh..  rolling his own.. ;)

rt, I'm gonna have to look up the preferred positions thing, I wasn't around for that...
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

The "Me neither" wasn't in quotes for me!  ???