Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489730 times)

rtprod

Soo, RT (& Juan) tell us women, how the hell do you make it pleasurable (anal, that is)

You have more experience than me, matchmaker.....!

I told you it was my friend who was the man-whore, but not me!  heavens, how do you think of me?  I was only hungry for a sandwich...   

rt   :o :o :o

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Soo, RT (& Juan) tell us women, how the hell do you make it pleasurable (anal, that is)
Hahaa...the key is relaxation.  Otherwise all the damn lube in the world won't make a difference.  And not to be sexist, but I think having a prostate adds to the sensation.

I've always thought for straight folks, part of the excitement is the tabboo part of it.  Is that true?
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

dmmb_Mandy

RT, Oh, so you're more of a GIVER kinda guy than a TAKER?

EnnisDelMar

Welp, I'll brb going to the shower..don't get too horny without me lol

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
rt, I can fix you a sandwich..  ;)

But for now, I'm off.  Gotta go get me another pretty piece of paper with my name on it.

SO hoping you're all on later when I get home, you got no idea how pissed off I am that I have gotta leave NOW.   >:(

Be good..  and if you can't be good, then be good AT IT.  ;D
Chut up!

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Sure, sure.  Get all these gals all worked up then run off to take a shower!
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

dmmb_Mandy

Man everyone is leaving to shower!  ??? We makin' y'all so horny ya gotta "deal" with it  ;)
Hurry back hun! Can't promise we won't get horny without ya though.

Juan - yeah that makes sense about relaxation. I was nervous/tense as hell! And I agree about the taboo part, I felt all naughty and erotic trying it!

Bye Sheyne hunny, Congrats, have fun, and talk to you later on  :-* *love*

rtprod

RT, Oh, so you're more of a GIVER kinda guy than a TAKER?

You might say that, yeah, but there are sooooo many other things to do, so you have to use your imagination...  

WHERE ARE ALL OF OUR FUN SCENARIOS tonight?  Damn, I'm nodding off...   :'(

xo

rt

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Juan - I think for straight guys it's part the taboo, and part the fact that.....how shall I put this.....things are a little more snug in that area, lol.

And I have to say - the prostate thing - I've always wondered about that.  I can totally understand why guys would find it pleasurable, but for girls, is it ever actually GOOD?  Or does it just become merely tolerable?  B/c tolerable just isn't enough of a reason to grant backstage access, haha.

Have a great time Sheyne!  You'll be missed!

And for the record, I didn't "deal" with anything in the shower, I swear, lol!
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

Uh, I think I'm gonna go take a shower too and let things cool here a bit...  *borrows nicole's fan*

:o