Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489176 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Well I would love to recreate the 2nd tent scene with Ennis...

And I would love to be Ennis in the second tent scene...  And the reunion scene, come to think of it.  And...  I reckon I could suffer through the first tent scene, too.   :-*
No more beans!

rtprod

Of course, another witty way to say something else, Barb!

"suffer" through the first tent scene.... LOL.

I want to be in the tent late in the film with Ennis' arm around me while I sleep. 

rt

rtprod

Mandy, I'm sending you a PM.

rt

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Well, Jesus H., I go away to get home from work and make some dinner and I come back to find a whole helluva lot of horny people just f#cking each other like mad.

Shit, what did I miss? LOL

Rt, are you off to your evening event yet?

One of the things I have been toying with for "A Love Born From Steel" is to actually have Jack ask Ennis if they can try it "the other way" --ie, Jack f3cking Ennis. I haven't figured out if I want to go there but thoughts anyone? And if yes, I would I write it? Ideas, fragments of thoughts are fine, I will incorporate.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

Goodness you slopbucket mouther lol

dmmb_Mandy

LOL - you missed us being naughty, thinking about our boys!

I think that'd be a good idea. But, I wouldn't have Jack ask to do it that way, I'd just have him do it. And then you could make some comments around that. Like "my turn" or some other cute comments. Just a thought  :)

Anyway, I'm off of here for a bit, gotta have supper & do some school work. Later on y'all, don't get too dirty without  me  ;)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Why not just have him do it?  Maybe  they're asleep and Jack just wakes up and decides to go for it?  Or in the shower? Or hiking in the wood.?  
Oh man, someone stop me.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

rtprod

I have to sign off until later in the evening.  I'm hosting a Q&A movie screening tonight with an actor for a movie i didn't like...  and have to do my homework in the taxi before standing in front of 300 people making a fool of myself...

will miss all the "slop," here.... 

keep the thread alive!

rt   ;D

EnnisDelMar

Not very many people on right now, but I'll try.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
>> If you've found yourself in the camping aisle of Target contemplating a tent purchase

I did buy myself two little, blue, speckled, metal camping cups.