Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489769 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Well, thanks a lot. I get here, hungry as hell, and all I can find is beans!  ::)

LOL!  Love it..

Yeah, there's nout happening..  Gosh, we lose Mandy, we lose rt, Nicole, Leslie and Brandon and suddenly the whole place is like a church picnic.. that fire'n'brimstone crowd...

*cickets chirp*

Uhh.. so I'll check back later..  :-\
Chut up!

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
That's okay, I'll save it for the chat room.  :-*
"chewing gum and duct tape"

rtprod

I liked SLITHER fine on limited terms, and last night I was actually making a mistake and thinking little d was talking about SLIVER, the godawful Sharon Stone/Billy Baldwin thing that just came out on DVD. 

SLITHER was a sometimes fun homage to 80s horror movies with a good performance from Elizabeth Banks and some cool effects.  A minor film, but enjoyably campy.  Basically a remake of an 80s movie called Night of the Creeps.  Nothing great, just fun diversion.

Stay away and be very afraid of Basic Instinct 2 -- CRAP.

rt

dmmb_Mandy

Hey rt hun!

Hopefully I'll see y'all around here later on tonight for a chat!  :-*

moremojo

Yes, I can really relate to the sentiments expressed here. I would even consider it an honor to have been in Jack's place in the first tent scene--to let that beatiful cowboy inside me (sorry for that graphic image!). I identify a lot with Jack in how Jack expresses love, and have had lots of fantasies of taking Ennis in my arms, comforting him, and knowing how worthy and lovable he was. One of my favorite fantasy interpolations right now is imagining myself consoling Ennis after the lakeside quarrel, kissing away his tears and letting his head rest on my shoulder--I must be a romantic at heart!

My favorite image of Jack right now is at the reunion, when he smiles so warmly upon seeing Ennis, and melts into Ennis's passionate embrace. Jack is such a sweetheart, and it would be so wonderful to hold that beautiful fella and let him know how much his tender, nurturing nature is appreciated.

This film has rejuvenated my sense of my own masculinity and my libido. I carry Ennis and Jack inside of me, and look for traces of them in those around me. They have become nothing less than avatars of Love, in its fullest and most passionate sense. God bless those boys!

:)
Searching for my inner cowboy,
Scott

EnnisDelMar

I liked SLITHER fine on limited terms, and last night I was actually making a mistake and thinking little d was talking about SLIVER, the godawful Sharon Stone/Billy Baldwin thing that just came out on DVD. 

SLITHER was a sometimes fun homage to 80s horror movies with a good performance from Elizabeth Banks and some cool effects.  A minor film, but enjoyably campy.  Basically a remake of an 80s movie called Night of the Creeps.  Nothing great, just fun diversion.

Stay away and be very afraid of Basic Instinct 2 -- CRAP.

rt

OOOOh hell no I wasn't talking about Sliver lol...so 'SLITHER' is pretty good? I thought it looked good, I think I might go see it later then.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
to let that beatiful cowboy inside me (sorry for that graphic image!).

:)
Searching for my inner cowboy,
Scott

Hey Scott, this is the thread for graphic images...imagine away and tell all here. We're all ears  ;)

Keep searchin'...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Funny how this veers between images of the boys or images of Tremblayans with each other... :laugh:

My favorite image of myself in the tent with Jack involves him laying on his back, holding his arms over his head, licking down his arms, to his hairy pits, chest, down, down, down....

I'll stop there.
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

EnnisDelMar

Why stop?  ;)

moremojo

Hey Scott, this is the thread for graphic images...imagine away and tell all here. We're all ears  ;)
You don't know how tempted I am to take you up on that offer! Just the other day, I wrote to a friend (who, like me, is a major BBM fan), and was bold enough to broach the subject of man-smells, specifically those of our friends Ennis and Jack, and how aromatic the boys' tent might have become over the course of that summer. My friend, bless her heart, was very understanding. I don't drink whiskey or smoke cigarettes, but I sure wouldn't mind smelling those things on a coupla cowboys right now!

In BBM boldness,
Scott