Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489633 times)

rtprod

Though it's not the most sexual image and I'm taking this from NC-17 back to PG-13, my favorite tent moment is Heath's expression when Jack puts his hand on Ennis' wrist.  He's skittish, moving all around with Jack totally focused on him.     :-*

rtprod

so 'SLITHER' is pretty good? I thought it looked good, I think I might go see it later then.

little d,  ;)

Yeah, it's just a fun one.  Not scary enough or really funny enough, but a little of both.  It's a three star movie at best, but still enjoyable. 

I love Elizabeth Banks, who is awesome in Heights (really good movie).

rt  ;)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
man-smells
Scott, you're killing me.  I'm trying my best to get some work done, and it's getting harder and harder.

Ruffalo
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

EnnisDelMar

it's getting harder and harder.

Ruffalo

Hmmm.. :D

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

moremojo

it's getting harder and harder.

Ruffalo

Hmmm.. :D
:-*
I salute you guys with my whiskey bottle...and a big grin on my face!

Scott
 ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:10:49 pm by moremojo »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Though it's not the most sexual image and I'm taking this from NC-17 back to PG-13, my favorite tent moment is Heath's expression when Jack puts his hand on Ennis' wrist.  He's skittish, moving all around with Jack totally focused on him.     :-*

I like when Ennis gives Jack that little kiss on the chest.  :)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

Leslie, hope you'll be on the raunch tonight with me, mandy, sheyne, nicole and 'course, little d.  ;)

Oh and everyone else too!  Bring it on. 

rt

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Leslie, hope you'll be on the raunch tonight with me, mandy, sheyne, nicole and 'course, little d.  ;)

Oh and everyone else too!  Bring it on. 

rt

If you've recovered honey-bun, I'll be there.  :-*
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
I'm the only one on this thread, (all I find is a few leftover bearns!!) so this is just "thinking out loud" but I'd like to ask a question and the answer might get NC-17 rated, so I'll do it here. The question is, why don't young people have sex any more? It seems like all the young women I work with don't even date, the young hot men are just slaving over their drafting boards at all hours of the day and night, even on weekends, and the men who seem to be gay are basically sexless. In movies like Pride and Prejudice you have to wait until the very end of the movie just to get a small glimpse of a kiss! And even BBM is pretty tame, the short story was more graphic. Fortunately I'm married and can get it anytime I want, and I hurt for all the Ennises who are letting their lives go by without enjoying what is a very primal source of joy. Are you youngsters afraid of getting hurt, too anxious to take a risk, or do you just not know what you're missing? It baffles me.
"chewing gum and duct tape"