Author Topic: Getting to know you...SPECIAL TREATS just for YOU!  (Read 17519 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Getting to know you...SPECIAL TREATS just for YOU!
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2006, 03:09:42 am »
vkm91941, you get a troll-tamer's whip and the latex boots somebody was talking about.  You also get free pizza delivery for a year, and an all-expenses-paid vacation for two to Maui.  And a cowboy hats charm necklace.

Oooo thanks Elle, Love the whip and boots thing..that was Paul I think that came up with that one.  Nick and I are going to Maui end of April for 5 days, Jenny's sending me the hats and Nick bought me little silver boots engraved with a J&E and a silver Harmonica with a rope chain...you must be psychic.... Hmmmm LOL

Hey, are you kidding about the Maui thing?  Some people i had to go read their old posts to figure their SPECIAL TREATS out, yours just came easy.  Typed and sent it.   I was picturing Jenny's necklace, but didn't remember you had ordered one (if I knew?).  Anyway, it felt all made up, but came easy, like i said.  Really Maui?

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2006, 03:55:19 am »
hey elle. I posted a while ago in stichybuffys mini 'getting to know you' thread and have just posted again to the same thread replying to a poster.

What do I get!!???
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

vkm91941

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2006, 04:04:37 am »
vkm91941, you get a troll-tamer's whip and the latex boots somebody was talking about.  You also get free pizza delivery for a year, and an all-expenses-paid vacation for two to Maui.  And a cowboy hats charm necklace.

Oooo thanks Elle, Love the whip and boots thing..that was Paul I think that came up with that one.  Nick and I are going to Maui end of April for 5 days, Jenny's sending me the hats and Nick bought me little silver boots engraved with a J&E and a silver Harmonica with a rope chain...you must be psychic.... Hmmmm LOL

Yeah really Maui!  Nick and I went to this big dinner for his company loast month and we won the door prize 5 days, first class all expenses paid to  MAUI!   And he came home with the silver jewelry just last week with the words " I'm courtin so you get presents" LOL....Yeah like I said you must be psychic..... Either that or you and I really are sisters under the skin and communicate telepathically.  LOL!  Either way you were spot on Girlfriend! :D

Hey, are you kidding about the Maui thing?  Some people i had to go read their old posts to figure their SPECIAL TREATS out, yours just came easy.  Typed and sent it.   I was picturing Jenny's necklace, but didn't remember you had ordered one (if I knew?).  Anyway, it felt all made up, but came easy, like i said.  Really Maui?

« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 12:40:18 am by vkm91941 »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2006, 08:19:27 am »
I am doing it now Clarissa, I promise. *screws up eyes and puts hand on heart*
But I don't know how to describe myself, how would you guys decsribe me?
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
Re: Getting to know you...Now with added PLEASE!
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2006, 09:39:39 am »
a trip to the West Hollywood Whole Foods to watch Jake buying his produce and vitamins. 

Elle, there are two in West Hollywood.  I'd frequent the one on Fairfax if I were the winner.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2006, 12:57:11 pm »
You and me both, dear Ruby.

Hey, wait a minute!
A. I wasn't neglecting RouxB, I was waiting for her to post her intro in that thread, which she only did a little while ago.  She got her SPECIAL TREAT superquick after she posted.
B. Yours is already sittin an waitin for you in Reply #40, Barb, back a ways.

ednbarby, I think you already have most of your heart's desire.  In addition, you will receive an all-expenses-paid trip for three to Brisbane, Australia to study drawing with Ray and Sheyne.  To celebrate your new proficiency and confidence as an artist, you, your husband and son will be joined by all your Brokie friends at the Ring of Fire where we will have many happy campfires, and sing Vincent all around the lake.

Wooooooowee!  (Bet you were tired a my dumbass missin of that post, hunh?)  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You've got me so well pegged, it's almost frightening.  You bring the Old Rose, and I'll bring the elk meat.  But no more beans.
No more beans!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2006, 12:34:17 am »
Hey those of you who have posted intros, but who haven't received your SPECIAL TREAT yet - I'm out of town for the weekend at a place with sloooowwwww internet connection.  I'll be back in the saddle on Monday, and you'll get your specially-chosen, just for you, SPECIAL TREAT then. 

Meanwhile, let's see if we can get 20 or so more intros on that BetterMost thread -

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=31.0

Make me work like a dog, coming up with your SPECIAL TREAT, I love it!

Clarissa

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
Re: Getting to know you...Now with added PLEASE!
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2006, 11:57:40 pm »
Ah, is that the answer?  Alright - everyone who posts in the intro thread and comes back to this thread will get a special treat just for them, hand-picked personally by me.

Who's next?  A hand-picked treat, just for you!

Hi Clarissa,

Is there a time limit on this offer? I'm just seeing this thread now, but I posted my intro on the introduce yourself thread around April 15 or 16th. What do I win? A night in a pup tent with Jack AND Ennis? FYI, the correct answer here is "yes."

Cheers,
ELJ/Keren
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2006, 01:07:52 am »
Oww Keren, move over! You're laying on my hair!

O0

Heathen

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2006, 02:13:16 am »
Keren, no time limit on this offer!

Per voi, un laptop con il wifi. un ebreo scozzese con i muscoli forti della coscia, e due armoniche da giocare insieme.