Author Topic: People's Sexiest Man Alive: George $%&*ing Clooney?  (Read 47535 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: People's Sexiest Man Alive: George $%&*ing Clooney?
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2006, 04:35:11 pm »
I thought he was still sexy in Bridges Of Madison County and Million Dollar Baby
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 04:49:56 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2006, 04:48:46 pm »
I thought he was still sexy in Bridges Of Madison County and Million Doller Baby

Agreed!!  8)

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2006, 08:43:10 pm »
I think Leo is cute. Now I do, anyway. I keep changing my mind about him, and his Titanic days, actually, were a low point for me. But I thought he was hot in The Departed.

Heh, just a matter of taste.  I thought DiCaprio was cute back in his Titanic days.  Now he's matured, filled out and he's got a fat jowly face.  Before, he was younger and thinner and his face had more structure to it.  Now it's just bland and round like a bowl of pudding, eh. :P

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2006, 10:44:51 am »
Can we please get back to talking about George Clooney? I'd like to see more pics, LOL. Sigh, I'm sure he's gay,, I'm always attracted to gay men. Why is that, I'd like to know? The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that JG is gay too. Wonder if he knows he is?
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2006, 11:16:09 am »
Can we please get back to talking about George Clooney? I'd like to see more pics, LOL. Sigh, I'm sure he's gay,, I'm always attracted to gay men. Why is that, I'd like to know? The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that JG is gay too. Wonder if he knows he is?

OK, OK, back to George Clooney.  I hadn't heard he was gay at all.  Someone said earlier that there is a 'good source' saying that he is, but so far in the mainstream, no one has even breathed a word.  Nicole Kidman bet the man $10,000 that he would be married with kids by the time he was 40.  She mailed him a check on his 40th birthday.  He mailed it back saying 'Double or nothing' by the time he was 50.  It seems strange she would do this if Hollywood insiders know he is gay.  Unless of course, he's deeply in the closet.  He is after all, what was called a 'confirmed bachelor'.  He's been married before and is very openly against having children and not really inclined to get married again.  Yep, could be signs he is gay.  Could also be signs of someone who got married before and doesn't want to bother again.  Hard to tell.

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2006, 12:12:07 pm »

Just gotta ad this one to the list! Gael Garcia Bernal is smoking hot. :)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2006, 12:16:28 pm »
Yes, and isn't Gael the most wonderful name for a man? I've loved every male Gail I've met. Just watched Y tu mama tambien again, it's a fantastic GGB movie!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 10:59:53 am by Front-Ranger »
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline opinionista

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2006, 10:42:05 am »
Yes, and isn't Gael the most wonderful name for a man? I've loved every male Gail I've met. Just watched Y tu mama tambien again, it's a fantastic GGB movie!

GAEL! *sighs*

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 11:02:23 am by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Scott6373

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2006, 10:45:02 am »

If he didn't know before BBM then the mess he made during the FNIT scene should have given him a clue.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2006, 01:42:57 pm »
 :o

Hey, don't sugar-coat it, Scott.  Tell us how you really feel.  ;)
No more beans!