Author Topic: del Mar Painting by b73  (Read 127625 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: del Mar Painting by b73
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2006, 10:07:56 am »
oh sorry, yeah I didn't mean to imply that it was like the film in that way, thanks for pointing that out Helen!

I just meant that it is one of the only fan fics that has stayed with me in the way the film has emotionally... if that makes sense.

I totally agree about the prose... it blew me away.
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2006, 03:17:46 pm »
Hey guys, can't seem to figure out how to friend somebody (I did it before, but I seem to have forgotten how to do it now...) so if somebody has the friended chapters as a Word doc?

:D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2006, 09:05:05 pm »
Mel if I get some time tonight I'll save them as a word doc and send them to you, just PM me your email...

I've been meaning to save this one anyway  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2006, 09:07:01 pm »
oh, and to friend someone you should just be able to go to their user info and there will be a little icon at the top of the page (I think it's a person with a plus sign?) Just click it...

or you can comment on one of maggie's other chapters and ask her to friend you.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2006, 07:13:46 pm »
Anony mouse 19 was so sweet as to share all of the paint colours up till now on Maggie's journal. Thought it might be nice to post them here too  :)

puke pink
seasick barf green
vanilla white
vanilla cream
snow shadow
vanilla beam
puke green
dog shit
periwinkle frost
piss yellow
homo pink
taco bell orange
macaroon cream
tender ochre
hell crimson
seafoam green
autopsy mauve
fuck you red
suicide grey
hickey purple
mean tangerine
clairol russet
wistful sunset
forest green
speedfreak yellow
car air freshener green
70s refrigerator avocado
dog shit umber
beatnik brown
doobie green
bummer blue
spunk white
koolaid purple
pepsi can blue
bodybag blue
toilet cleaner blue
vicodin lavender
horny rose
don't touch me white
ain't hungry slate
shut up ecru
poverty tan

LMAO ~ aren't they just brilliant!! Except for poverty tan  :(  which somebody else also said on Maggie's journal, that one makes me sad

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2006, 11:11:20 pm »
Thanks for posting that June!

I love 70s refridgerator avacado  :o also don't touch me white... I love it, I really can see most of those colors perfectly in my mind  :)

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2006, 12:14:41 am »
Have enjoyed the story so far...Like how you punched it up by having the boys resemble their Uncle and Cousin, and how Uncle Ennis reacts. 

Please add me to your "friends" list...I'ld like to finish the chapters with you. 

Thanks. 

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2006, 12:32:30 am »
Have enjoyed the story so far...Like how you punched it up by having the boys resemble their Uncle and Cousin, and how Uncle Ennis reacts. 

Please add me to your "friends" list...I'ld like to finish the chapters with you. 

Thanks. 

Hi there! Glad to see a new fan  ;D

I'm not sure if Maggie comes over here, you may want to post a comment at her LJ and ask to be friended...

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2006, 10:11:49 am »
Thanks for posting that June!

I love 70s refridgerator avacado  :o also don't touch me white... I love it, I really can see most of those colors perfectly in my mind  :)

A few of my fave's are: homo pink, puke pink, fuck you red, autopsy mauve, hickey purple, shut up ecru and mean tangerine!! And yeah, the two you mentioned as well! The blue ones are also really cool  ;D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2006, 10:16:53 am »
LOL I forgot about shut up ecru... I love that one too  :D