Author Topic: del Mar Painting by b73  (Read 127607 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: del Mar Painting by b73
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2006, 11:52:22 am »
Mandy I know how you feel - I always have that little flinch of disappointment in the morning if there isn't a new chapter there.....god, what are we going to do when it's finished for real?!?!?!??!?!?

:-\ :'(

Aww Jesus H, I don't even want to think about that  :(

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2006, 05:28:33 pm »
me neither... oh man.

You want to know something insane? I was standing in the gallery at work the other day just thinking about things when of course my mind wandered to dMP and before I knew it I had this huge cheesy grin on my face and had no clue and I look over and this kid I work with was staring at me like what the fuck? LOL I'm a wreck  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2006, 06:09:33 pm »
LOL, there was debate over the daddy thing for a while, some hate it, some love it  :D (I love it  ::) )

She started friend locking around ch. 26 because of a plagarism discussion and it was all kind of ridiculous but left Maggie really upset so she's locked this particular story. you should be able to just comment on one of her non locked ones and asked to be friended. All I had to do was friend her and she friended me right back even though I had never even commented on any of her stories before.

Is there somebody who has saved the latest friended chapters as word files or something?

God I don't even want to know about all the shit that is going on about ff writers accusing each other. Apparantly there is a lot going on on the other communities about ff writers accusing each other of all these things, at least that's what I caught from the comments at the end of chapter 25. It should all be fun, don't you think? Some people take this much too seriously.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2006, 06:51:43 pm »
me neither... oh man.

You want to know something insane? I was standing in the gallery at work the other day just thinking about things when of course my mind wandered to dMP and before I knew it I had this huge cheesy grin on my face and had no clue and I look over and this kid I work with was staring at me like what the fuck? LOL I'm a wreck  ::)

LOL Mandy!! Same here! I can just grin about them at the weirdest possible times too and I love it!  ;D  ::)

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2006, 11:16:09 pm »
Is there somebody who has saved the latest friended chapters as word files or something?

God I don't even want to know about all the shit that is going on about ff writers accusing each other. Apparantly there is a lot going on on the other communities about ff writers accusing each other of all these things, at least that's what I caught from the comments at the end of chapter 25. It should all be fun, don't you think? Some people take this much too seriously.

None of the accusations of  "plagerism" make any sense to me. After all, every BBM slash writer is infringing on copyrights. Lines and scenerios are pulled from Annie's original story and the screenplay and that to me is plagerism, not if someone used a similiar situation. I tried to read & enjoy and stay out of some of the back stabbing - or back slashing as it were.

Leslie

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2006, 11:21:25 pm »
I find myself thinking like dMP Jack

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2006, 01:49:57 am »
LOL to that icon Leslie because I just realized I used that very Jack-ism myself in my last post on this thread...
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2006, 06:24:29 am »
I tried to read & enjoy and stay out of some of the back stabbing - or back slashing as it were.

Same here.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2006, 06:34:04 pm »
I was completely overwhelmed by the last chapter. Just choking up reading how sick Jack was en how devastated Ennis was by him being so ill  :(

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2006, 09:49:27 pm »
June, does this help?!