Author Topic: del Mar Painting by b73  (Read 127597 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: del Mar Painting by b73
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2006, 07:07:23 am »
It sure does, Leslie!  ;D  God, I don't think I'll ever forget some of these DMP lines. I even use them in RL now!  ::)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2006, 03:33:04 pm »
waiting anxiously for an update....  ::)

I loved the paper Jack wrote. I know some others didn't, but I thought it was really important for Jack to do that, it helps him work out his own feelings and was probably cathartic in a lot of ways.
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2006, 03:56:45 pm »
Hey I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms from reading your posts, guess I should go on my knees and beg to be friended? God I so don't feel like doing that.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2006, 04:31:51 pm »
Mel, did you "friend" b73 and then add a comment asking to be friended? b73 did not contact me directly. When I logged into LiveJournal, she had "friended" me back. I then had access to her journal page and on brokebackslash.

I don't want you to feel left out.

Leslie

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2006, 04:35:04 pm »
yeah that's really weird Mel that she hasn't friended you yet... I wonder if she just hasn't seen your comment or that you friended her? I think she must not read all of her comments because I've been using Leslie's avatar for a while and Maggie just noticed it the other day...  :-\

you want one of us to send you a word doc with it? I don't have it saved but I could do it tonight
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

mvansand76

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2006, 04:57:49 pm »
Oh no, I am sorry, it's a misunderstanding, I haven't done anything to friend her yet, I was just reading your posts about what happened in the next chapters and then I started wondering if maybe I did want to read on (at first I thought what the hell, I am not going through the whole thing of having to friend somebody to read her story). And I was too busy writing my own stories the past couple of days to even think about this story.... am I making sense? I don't think so. Can you friend somebody from your own livejournal?

She must have a lot of friends now...

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2006, 05:21:06 pm »
Well, Mandy and I have been having a discussion about "Del Mar Painting" and how it's kind of difficult to do our own writing after reading Maggie's story, so maybe you want to wait.

Yes, there's a menu at the top of your LiveJournal about adding friends. If your LJ is public, you might look and see if someone has added you as a friend, too.

Leslie

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2006, 05:21:51 pm »
Mel, did you "friend" b73 and then add a comment asking to be friended? b73 did not contact me directly. When I logged into LiveJournal, she had "friended" me back. I then had access to her journal page and on brokebackslash.

I don't want you to feel left out.

Leslie

That's how I did it too. And Mel, there's no need for begging with Maggie! She's really sweet  :) If you do it like this, she'll friend you right back  :) And it really is SO worth it!

mvansand76

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2006, 06:05:35 pm »
Ok, thanks for the advice, girls!I think I will do that....

Well, Mandy and I have been having a discussion about "Del Mar Painting" and how it's kind of difficult to do our own writing after reading Maggie's story, so maybe you want to wait.

That's probably a good idea. I tend to read a lot less now that I am writing again.

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2006, 09:08:25 pm »
more dMP Jack  :D

sorry about the hugeness of this pic  :o