Author Topic: Please check your yahoo/TT emails...  (Read 2644 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Please check your yahoo/TT emails...
« on: April 11, 2006, 04:12:26 pm »
Dear Tremblayans,

Last week I put out a request to the TT group for those of us who are members. You might not understand it, but It's for security purposes--we have had trolls and imposters try to get into TT, and I want to make sure that we are safe now. Less than half of the members have responded to my request though, so I don't know what else to do but come here and ask again.

If you have responded as requested, THANK YOU. You do not need to do so again.

If you have not responded yet, I ask you to please do so ASAP (and check your email if you have no idea what I am talking about!).

Thanks,

Jenny :-*

(p.s. the sooner I get done with that project, the sooner I can come back here for longer and longer stretches. Don't wanna babysit the sheep...wanna stem the rose! (I never did quite understand that euphemism, though I understand it well enough!))
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: Please check your yahoo/TT emails...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 02:00:10 pm »
Hi Everyone again,

This project isn't working too well--only about a third of us have responded, so I'll just say one more time, please check your emails Re: TT, and do what I requested, which is for everyone's security there, and by extension, here. There is not much chance that we "have trolls" but I wanted to be sure.  I won't be able to be sure unless everyone responds though. I won't put out another request after this one. If not everyone has reponded, we'll just live with the risk I guess.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 02:50:04 pm »
(looks in Yahoo mailbox)   Nope, nothing.   Nobody loves me.    :'(

Offline houstonangel88

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 03:22:23 pm »
Not in my mailbox either.  :'( 

Do we really need to go thru this?  I suppose everything is fine here... .. I am having soooo much fun (especially in some of those naughty threads  :P, if you know what I mean  8) )

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 04:45:41 pm »
Jenny-

I replied yesterday-did you get it? I think you aren't getting much response because people have move here. That Yahoo site is hard to pack. I had 112 messages in my mailbox!

O0

Heathen

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 04:56:06 pm »
Yes I got it rouxb. thank you!

While things are safe here, and rather quiet on TT, if anyone mentions this site there, we can't be 100% sure that there are no trolls on TT (we know one or two tried to get in during the confusion two weeks ago, and at least one non-tremblayan did get in whom none of us had really heard of. That person is gone now b/c I got his PM and checked his account and saw that he had never posted on the PT board and very little about BBM ever.)

I just felt the need to make sure that we are all who we say we are there, so I came up with the idea to have everyone PM me from their IMDB account so i can verify that each TT member is actually that same person on the board.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur7757735/boards/profile/

This is my profile page on IMDb. You can click on it and PM me if you are a TT yahoo group member. (ONLY DO SO IF YOU HAVEN'T YET DONE IT.) Please tell me the email address you used to sign up at the yahoo group.

I know we probably won't use the group much anymore, but again, just doing this to make sure we are a legit and troll-free group there!

Jenny