Author Topic: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm  (Read 108422 times)

karen1129

Re: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 02:33:55 pm »
you can just feel the love these two guys have in your words .  Sigh
I loved this.  It is continuing.... right ?   Please :-*

Karen

Offline haunted_by_bbm

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "didn't know we was gonna get into this again..."
    • Panels of the Dream: Brokeback Mountain Stories
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 04:17:05 pm »
you can just feel the love these two guys have in your words .  Sigh
I loved this.  It is continuing.... right ?   Please :-*

Karen

Thank you, Karen. 
Thank you so much.   :)

Yes, I'm continuing on with my tender "add-ins."
I aleady know what I'll be writing for the next one, but I won't be posting for about two weeks.  RL deadlines are rather looming in my face right now.   lol
Look for my next story, "Warmest Week of the Year," on Thursday, February 8th. 

Thanks again, sweetie.
So glad you enjoyed it.  :)

C *
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 04:23:12 pm by haunted_by_bbm »
"The room stank of semen and smoke and sweat and whiskey, of old carpet and sour hay, saddle leather, shit and cheap soap.  Ennis lay spread-eagled, spent and wet, breathing deep, still half tumescent, Jack blowing forceful cigarette clouds like whale spouts..." – Annie Proulx

Offline haunted_by_bbm

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 04:19:14 pm »
"The room stank of semen and smoke and sweat and whiskey, of old carpet and sour hay, saddle leather, shit and cheap soap.  Ennis lay spread-eagled, spent and wet, breathing deep, still half tumescent, Jack blowing forceful cigarette clouds like whale spouts..." – Annie Proulx

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2007, 03:01:33 am »

i just wanted to tell you how much i loved the two stories you have posted here...i read one all the way from start to finish. and then the second within 24 hrs...i want to tell you i am so glad you
came to bettermost to share your wonderful talent with us all...i may have never read this if not for the fact you came here.     i am looking forward to the next one too.                         janice

Beautiful mind

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 06:42:00 am »
OH MY F***ING GOD..........I have just read the first two chapters of the Missing Motel Moments, and all I can say is WOW!!!!!.......

Great words, great expressions, great descriptions.....felt like I was there with them (OMG).....could nearly smell and taste them.

I know, I wont be able to resist going in for the third round, just gotta cool myself down and get a grip of myself before i dive into it again.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline haunted_by_bbm

Re: Missing Motel Moments & Pine Creek by haunted_by_bbm
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007, 03:05:36 pm »

i just wanted to tell you how much i loved the two stories you have posted here...i read one all the way from start to finish. and then the second within 24 hrs...i want to tell you i am so glad you
came to bettermost to share your wonderful talent with us all...i may have never read this if not for the fact you came here.     i am looking forward to the next one too.                         janice

Janice,

Damn, you were fast!   hehehe
Thank you SO much, sweetie.
I'm so glad you enjoyed them.   :)

I too am so glad I came here. 
There are stories I'm reading now,
that I may not have discovered if not for coming here.   
I felt welcome from the very first moment.   
Thank you, so much.      :)

C*

Offline haunted_by_bbm

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 03:10:56 pm »
OH MY F***ING GOD..........I have just read the first two chapters of the Missing Motel Moments, and all I can say is WOW!!!!!.......

Great words, great expressions, great descriptions.....felt like I was there with them (OMG).....could nearly smell and taste them.

I know, I wont be able to resist going in for the third round, just gotta cool myself down and get a grip of myself before i dive into it again.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Katie,

:D   Thank you so much, sweetie.
So glad I'm gettin ya all riled up.    ;)

You might want to make sure you are sufficiently rested before reading Part 4...that's the longest chapter...and they're in bed the entire time.    hehehe    ;)

Thanks again.  So glad you're enjoying my story.    :)

C*

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2007, 05:45:07 pm »
Sat up till 2am in the morning reading chapters 3 and 4........Was gonna read chapter 5 then too, but decided, what a wonderful way to go to sleep with chapter 4 still spinning around in my head.......
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline haunted_by_bbm

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 06:12:03 pm »
Sat up till 2am in the morning reading chapters 3 and 4........Was gonna read chapter 5 then too, but decided, what a wonderful way to go to sleep with chapter 4 still spinning around in my head.......

hehehe   
Can't argue with your logic...I often read a tasty chapter before drifting off to sleep.
Last night, I read some of Louise's work before slipping off to sleep.   Had some great dreams as a result.   ;)    hehehe

C*

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 09:06:26 pm »
Heya C !

I've loved both of your stories!  Congrats on finishing Pine Creek!  Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

cheers!
Amanda
 :-*
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie