Author Topic: Completely and utterly OT: To get you in the easter mood...  (Read 5498 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: Completely and utterly OT: To get you in the easter mood...
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 06:01:43 pm »
I know what you mean so immature....David! LOL ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 08:26:15 pm »
What????  now what did I do?     ::)      The Eggs/Balls comment wasn't mine!  LOL

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 10:10:19 am »
Yeah, sorry. I told you I was tired yesterday (screaming for no one in particular takes it out of you) so I went to bed early and today I did Easter things and went shopping. I'll start some just now. I had another idea, but I've forgotten it now ???
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 11:43:22 am »
What????  now what did I do?     ::)      The Eggs/Balls comment wasn't mine!  LOL

I know but the point she was making was that men were immature and you were the only one on here...so basically I was calling you immature, but I was joking. ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.