Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 947069 times)

Scott6373

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #200 on: February 19, 2007, 04:54:51 pm »
Hell no...none of that ma'am...cain't eat no Butterworth just now...gimme the good stuff.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #201 on: February 19, 2007, 04:59:32 pm »
*Happily gobbling down pancakes..*

So, what do y'all think about Britney Spears shaving her head?
Y'all think the new look suits her?  8)

« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:03:32 pm by Lucise »

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #202 on: February 19, 2007, 05:06:34 pm »
Well I'm glad the place is still hoppin, however, the pancakes are on the breakfast menu.

There are sandwiches fer the lunchtime crowd and of course, let me remind ya all that the special fer this evenin is Portuguese Chicken served on a bed a rice (with the ever present bean salad)

If ya ain't never tried Portuguese barbecued chicken, ta haven't lived yet! (try the hot sauce, not the mild!)
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #203 on: February 19, 2007, 05:08:18 pm »
*Happily gobbling down pancakes..*

So, what do y'all think about Britney Spears shaving her head?
Y'all think the new look suits her?  8)

The cigarette and can of red bull really add to her allure....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #204 on: February 19, 2007, 05:17:14 pm »
Well, well, well... What a nice place you got here Sheriff!! You sure you got the proper permits and all? We wouldn't want Lubbock police coming here and arrest all the hot guys just because they're hot. They might even take you in for posting hot guys pics in other threads!  (;))

So, what's the menu? I'd like a beer on tap to start if you may. (Nat sits on a stool)  ;D
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2007, 05:18:00 pm »
Oh, breakfast isn't served all day here? Darn...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2007, 05:20:38 pm »
The cigarette and can of red bull really add to her allure....

L

I don't mind the shaved head ..  I keep my hair pretty darn short these days too .. 8)
But like you say.. the ciggie and the can of red bull ruined it for me ..   :P

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2007, 05:25:40 pm »
I don't mind the shaved head ..  I keep my hair pretty darn short these days too .. 8)
But like you say.. the ciggie and the can of red bull ruined it for me ..   :P

Apparently, after the hair shaving, she got two tattoos...one on her wrist and one on her hip. The people at the tattoo place said Britney was "nervous and jumpy." Sounds like she wasn't having the greatest day of her life...

L

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2007, 05:29:02 pm »
Well, well, well... What a nice place you got here Sheriff!! You sure you got the proper permits and all? We wouldn't want Lubbock police coming here and arrest all the hot guys just because they're hot. They might even take you in for posting hot guys pics in other threads!  (;))

So, what's the menu? I'd like a beer on tap to start if you may. (Nat sits on a stool)  ;D

Well hello there nat! Welcome ta the "Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill". Thanks fer the nice words!

This institution is is the town a BetterMost, Wyoming. Ain't no way the Lubbock police has any jurisdiction here. Nor in the boy's pics threads - which happen ta be just fine as well!

As fer the menu, the main initial menu was posted on the first page. Beer on tap's Canadian "Moose Head Lager", but we do carry yer typical american beer as well.

There's also the special du jour, as posted this mornin and repeated about 7 posts ago - it's Portuguese barbaque chicken served on a bed a rice, served as always with my very popular bean salad! - You hungry?
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2007, 05:30:19 pm »
Apparently, after the hair shaving, she got two tattoos...one on her wrist and one on her hip. The people at the tattoo place said Britney was "nervous and jumpy." Sounds like she wasn't having the greatest day of her life...

L

According to People and other sources, the hairdresser thought Britney was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. When she finished shaving her hair, she started crying, then she saw the photogs wiped out her tears, and smile sweetly as if nothing happened. If this is true, she'll be entering rehab again soon enough. I'm beginning to feel sorry for her, though sometimes I think this is nothing but a bad publicity stunt. Sometimes it looks like Brit and Kevin are competing on who gets more press attention.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.