Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 949773 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #890 on: February 25, 2007, 09:51:41 am »
Hallo there Jess - Garry was on earlier, but I sent him a howdeedoo a little too late.

Goona be headin ta the groceries in a few minutes.

You'n Bryan can share all kinda near truths while I'm gone.

The weather here this mornin's still freezin but not as cold as it's been this past week
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Bryan

« Reply #891 on: February 25, 2007, 09:53:10 am »
of course...wouldn't have a place that didn't serve Bacon and eggs!! Wyoming? You are not in Wyoming! The feed store has tomato plants for sale. Thinking about starting some.... ;D ;D maybe some okra... how cold did you say it was up there Ro??  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, I live in Toronto but Lois, my sister, lives in Wyoming and she and her son Tim went out for a drive to take some pics for me. If you'll like to see maybe one or two more let me know but be warned they'll have family in em.

Re: tomatoes - i'm thinking of putting in some heirloom this year - maybe Brandywine or something like that... :P

injest

« Reply #892 on: February 25, 2007, 09:53:53 am »
Rumour has it that I missed some juicy brou-ha-ha over the last couple of days. It's got me thinking that I should celebrate my 50th post (maybe in a couple of days, if I'm lucky)! ;)

Juicy??? What lies stories Ro been telling you now?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #893 on: February 25, 2007, 09:55:50 am »
Awright - you two enjoy yer chat - If'n I'm lucky you'll all still be chattin when I get back (And Bryan will have achieved his goal a 50 !!! posts  :laugh:)
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #894 on: February 25, 2007, 09:56:32 am »
Hallo there Jess - Garry was on earlier, but I sent him a howdeedoo a little too late.

Goona be headin ta the groceries in a few minutes.

You'n Bryan can share all kinda near truths while I'm gone.

The weather here this mornin's still freezin but not as cold as it's been this past week

well I just wanted you to know we are starting our growing season down here. Now when do ya'll start planting? July?  ;D ;D

HA HA

I will probably go with "Big Boys" myself, Bryan...

Bryan

« Reply #895 on: February 25, 2007, 09:57:06 am »
Yup - comin right up. How's yer weekend been?

My weekend so far has been fairly quiet. Evan and I are looking after Olivia until later this morning when her grandma picks her up. We went 100km out of town to take her to a synchronized swimming competition where she placed 2nd in her category. Olivia is 9 y.o. She's currently at the dining table playing games on the apple laptop. We're all still in our pj's

Bryan

« Reply #896 on: February 25, 2007, 09:58:03 am »
Today is the day! I am going to buy a new computer today! Yay me!!

Very exciting! what kind? Whhat kind?

injest

« Reply #897 on: February 25, 2007, 09:58:31 am »
Awright - you two enjoy yer chat - If'n I'm lucky you'll all still be chattin when I get back (And Bryan will have achieved his goal a 50 !!! posts  :laugh:)

wait til I get my NEW computer...then I will REALLY be posting...

Bryan

« Reply #898 on: February 25, 2007, 10:00:53 am »
Juicy??? What lies stories Ro been telling you now?

He was saying how two people got into a fight in the store and wrestled each other to the ground, breaking a few chairs in the process! Not exactly civil behaviour for a family establishment. But everything is alright now...or something like that :-X

injest

« Reply #899 on: February 25, 2007, 10:01:57 am »
My weekend so far has been fairly quiet. Evan and I are looking after Olivia until later this morning when her grandma picks her up. We went 100km out of town to take her to a synchronized swimming competition where she placed 2nd in her category. Olivia is 9 y.o. She's currently at the dining table playing games on the apple laptop. We're all still in our pj's

Evan? Olivia? who are all these people?

100km? the things we do for the little ones. I miss having a little one around. Mine doesn't need me to take him anywhere...tell her I said CONGRATULATIONS (all the way from Texas!!)  :laugh:

then tell her I asked "Weren't you cold??!" Roland said it is still freezing up there!!