Author Topic: Snuitje's questionnaire!  (Read 30183 times)

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • myspace
Re: Snuitje's questionnaire!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 07:54:13 pm »

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?

some old antique building wiht alot of  history

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?

all there are so many atm that i would

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?

no

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?

no

5. Do you live in your dream house?

no

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?

will from wil and grace

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?

talked to  aspider on his web while takin a wiz  behind my workplace at the time waiting on my friends to get off work   my 21st bday

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?

mustache

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

i want you come on ovah hottie

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

jake is hotter than you =-P

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

that would be like talkin to a wall so why bother

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?

a guy named jesse telling him how hot he is  and to leave his bf for me =P

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?

yes

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?

yes

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?

come out and say fuck you all

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?

2 or 3 no

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?

no

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?

anyone as long as they are cute

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?

is there anyone else out there?

Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 08:35:30 pm »

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?   A brownstone in Manhattan, and I would live in it.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?
Those people don't make it to my phone

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time? No

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? No

5. Do you live in your dream house? No

6. Which TV show character would you like to be? Jen (Michelle Williams) on Dawson's Creek

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Joey (Katie Holmes) on Dawson's Creek.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Never drunk (Really)

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? Couldn't possibly pick one,

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? This is tough.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? This is much, much tougher.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Don't you think it will be much more fun just to spend the next year or so down in your ranch in Texas?

]13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)? To Annie, Ang, Jake and Heath, Thank You.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Actually, I guess so.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? Not spent so much time worrying what people thought of me.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time? Five times, no.

I cannot imagine that.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? Someone tall and graceful

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled? Why does time go by so damn fast?

Offline Toast

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 09:06:25 pm »
I won't even read anyone else's responses before I do this.  But then I will read them over.

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  Hemmingway's little house in Cuba, and I wold preserve it and make an american shrine out of it.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?   Everybody else calls him Nuts, and I do now too.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?   No but I did on a cabin cruiser (boat) last summer - Yes I did find a shopping bag in time.   but I wasn't seasick, I had just mixed too many kinds of food and not enough bread.  Once the shopping bag was overboard and I had some bread and wine, I was ok again.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? Yes there was an oak tree near the art gallery when I was a student, and I must have hugged it a hundred times.  Of course I felt better.  Yes, it was in plain sight.

5. Do you live in your dream house?  Pretty much so.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Gary Hobson on Early Edition (1996) or a perpetual extra on Ballykissangel

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Monk

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?    I've never been that drunk, but I can do weird things while sober.   

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?    jacquard print top with striped bell bottoms.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?    Thanks for filling in the character of Jack Twis, Jake - Don't give a f**k about the folks making gay remarks about you.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Best wishes for you and Michelle and your baby.  Have a good life and career.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?    How can you come off as being so religious and then not answer any question honestly and up front.   Who the f**k do you think you are?

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?    The Pope.    For goodness sake sir, please tell them all that there's no heaven - we just have to be good to each other here.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  No, but I've said "I hate what you just said or did."

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?    No but one of my friend says it all the time - and rarely means it.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  take karate or public speaking or both.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  two or three times, most days I like what I see, unless I it's a bad prednisone day.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  Some days I desperately want to be fed up, but I still have more to learn about it.   And I hope to meet Annie next summer.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?    Kurt Browning, if he would slow doen enough.   And I would like to do the skating in Holland like Hans Brinker did, and visit the art galleries and towns on the way.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?    The heaven thing.  But I would need god to answer that, and I can't ask him because he is in heaven and I don't have his number there.  oops.

Good questions Melissa.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 09:13:57 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?

Too many to name.  From the Smithsonian/British Museum, various palaces to the Colosseum.  I would revel in them and restore and add to as needed.

I have no cell phone.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?

No.

No, too scratchy.

No.

I don't watch enough mainstream TV shows to know any characters.

See above.

Never been so drunk that I didn't know what I was doing.

Either letting my mother dress me as a child or not letting my mother dress me as a child.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

No cell phone so no texting.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

See above answer.

No.  I've never had anyone I disliked intensely or anyone I loved ever piss me off enough to ever get the satisfaction of drawing hate from me.  I've never hated anyone.

No.

All the things that would have made a difference would require my family to have had more money, so nothing.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?

Six.  Depends on if I'm looking in a full length mirror or cosmetic mirror and if I'm having a good skin/hair day or not.

No.

I'd like someone to teach me how to skate without having my feet clench up like fists and start cramping first.

Too many to mention.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 10:01:22 pm by delalluvia »

injest

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 12:24:27 am »

the Moody Mansion in Galveston...live in it

brother in law

never been on a plane

yes and no

no

none

anyone on Desperate Housewives

never been drunk

beige vinyl fringed jacket....seventh grade

where you at?

Where YOU at?

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

you suck

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?

Brittany, my little girl, 'I love you and miss you every day"

oh yeah! LOL!! all the time!

not intentionally

everything

once? twice? no

hmmm hard to tell

??

why?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:29:40 am by injest »

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 12:37:09 am »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  First I thought of Graceland, but what would I do with it?  Then I thought of the house my grandfather and uncles built that got sold to strangers two decades ago, but what would I do with it?  So I guess I would say, pay off the mortgage on my own home and continue to live in it.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  I already do that periodically.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?  No.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  Yes.

5. Do you live in your dream house?  Yes, in some ways.  I live with my dream husband and dream daughter, and love the colors we painted the walls, and I am living my dream-ish life here.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Okay, I just sat here giving it a lot of thought and narrowed it down to three:  Overton 'Obie' Wakefield Jones ("Living Single"); Ruth-Anne Miller ("Northern Exposure"); Opie Taylor ("The Andy Griffith Show")

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  Lindsay Bluth Fünke ("Arrested Development")

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?  I'm not drunk enough to tell you.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  Being overweight.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  More surfing pictures, please!

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Sure, thanks.  I'll be right over.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  I wish we knew how to quit you.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  All of my grandparents.  Thank you.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  Yes.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?  I don't think so.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  Try out for actual parts in the plays, not just the chorus every time.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  Not often.  Sometimes.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  I don't think I get fed up with stuff.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  My daughter.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?  For the last hour or so it's been why did Melissa change her username to Snuitje?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:51:26 am by Ellemeno »

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 04:48:03 am »
replying to find when I can actually reply properly
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

mvansand76

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 05:28:36 am »
replying to find when I can actually reply properly

Yeah!

Thanks you all for replying, I love all your answers!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 05:59:04 am »

Oooh.. that’s a good one…. Practically it would be a  large farmhouse or something on the outskirts of Irvine. I could then have a nice big house and garden for myself but also have an outhouse which could be used as my brass bands 24hr access practice room and hall. At the moment we practice in a scummy old hall which costs us an absolute fortune to hire for a few hours a week.

Impractically – probably the Empire State Building or something suitably luxurious & with great views and access in New York. ORRRR somewhere stuated in a fabulous beach resort in the Caribbean of Thailand.

Work…. (as long as I still got paid!)

nope

Heh.. not hugged a tree but I enjoy walking ina  forest on a crisp clear day.

No – but I like my little chateau – and have plans for it!

Ooooh… perhaps Buffy so I could kick some a$$ and get to snog James Masters but in real life – Phil from the Amazing Race – he’s had an adventure packed life!

Somebody dark and troubled - smebod from Nip and Tuck maybe?

Oooh.. this one I have to think about. Cry over an ex boyfriend. Not worth the effort. meh

Floppy hats, leggings, slouch socks, baggy shirts and doc martens all in combination.

Darling, on your way home, could you pick up some chocolate body paint and a bottle of wine that we can enjoy after that meal you’re planning to cook for us? xx

You & Michelle (& of course Matilda) need to pop over to ours for dinner next week – you’re finished filming Batman then, yes? As always, Jake will be the ‘host with the most’ & do the cooking!

Please – sort this mess out.

Donald Trump – you couldn’t spare a couple of million quid could you? I’m Scottish like your Mum – be nice to me!

I’ve been mean but I don’t think I’ve actually said those words.

I’ve always thought I did.

Worry less – enjoy it more.

No idea - No not always but most of the time it’s I’ll do!

If I had the time I wanted to watch it and read about it and post about it – maybe – but my life is always an interesting jumble of stuff so no – BBM is what you want o r need it to be at the end of the day – it can be as important or as not as it requires…

Lol – ummm someone that can lift me up and make me look like a fabby skater!

When will it all end? How are we affecting our future generations lives?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

mvansand76

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 07:43:35 am »

Darling, on your way home, could you pick up some chocolate body paint and a bottle of wine that we can enjoy after that meal you’re planning to cook for us? xx

:laugh:................... :P