Author Topic: Snuitje's questionnaire!  (Read 30609 times)

mvansand76

Re: Snuitje's questionnaire!
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 05:11:12 pm »
Yeah, but I bet the tree didn't.  :P

LMAO!!!!!  :laugh:

I love all everybody's answers, keep them coming!

I wanna give you all a head's up for Snuitje's Questionnaire EXTREME EDITION, which will come out tomorrow or the day after...

Scott6373

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 05:24:58 pm »
Yeah, but I bet the tree didn't.  :P

I see you focused on the vomit answer and totally forgot about the symphony one  ???

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 05:44:28 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  a Venetian palazzo, to live in and have Brokie parties

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  no one now, but I've done this before

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?  no, but I threw up in church once (it wasn't moving at the time)

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  no, I'd rather hug a person to feel better

5. Do you live in your dream house?  I don't live in Venice (see #1)

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Charlie Rose, he gets to meet many interesting people, but I wouldn't interrupt like he does

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  House, he is too mean

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?  moderation is not weird

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  oh, those awful baggy jeans in the 80s

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  you left your underwear again

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  please, comb your hair

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  if I said what I really want, the phone would explode

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  it's for their eyes only

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  no

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?  no

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  not go to Catholic high school

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  morning, night and when I pee, and mostly

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  "fed up": that's leading the witness.  No.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  John Zimmerman. Sorry, Jake

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?  Why Americans voted for Bush.  Twice.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 05:56:50 pm by southendmd »

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 07:55:45 pm »
:laugh:

You can look at jakey naked but I'm the one he brings home chocolate body paint to!!!

I know I was watching.......you and him are HOT!!!!!

But he rang me afterwards, and told me to bring over strawberry.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 08:25:35 pm »

I wanna give you all a head's up for Snuitje's Questionnaire EXTREME EDITION, which will come out tomorrow or the day after...

Looking forward to it, Melissa!  :D

I see you focused on the vomit answer and totally forgot about the symphony one  ???

Oh Scott. You KNOW I love ya!  :-*
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline UntamedFriesian

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 08:28:28 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? Windsor Castle and I would just move in

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?Don't have anyone I would like to erase out of my life.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?no

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?yes

5. Do you live in your dream house?no

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?Cordell Walker, Walker Texas Ranger

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?Tonto, cause everytime he went to town he got the s*** beat out of him

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?Can't remember too drunk

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?wore black pants when showing a black dog, dog blended in and you couldn't see him

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?I know you've heard this before, but, you did a great job with BBM

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?same message as to Jake

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?Have nothing to say to him

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?not in to text messaging, so no one and nothing

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?no

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?no

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?participate in more school sports

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?five times, not always

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?eventually but not for a long time

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?Kurt Browning

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?Stonehendge

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2007, 09:44:16 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?

I'd like owning my own house rather than have the bank own it. Not necessarily the one I'm currently living in, though.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?

Like Jack, I keep my friends' phone numbers in my head. Most of them, anyway.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?

No, but my son did, when he was about 2. Vomit bag -- what vomit bag? And we were in first class (we got to the airport late, and those were the only seats left). I felt sorry for people nearby who had actually paid for first-class seats.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?

When I was a kid, I had to hug the big maple in the backyard in order to climb it, and I always felt pretty good doing that.

5. Do you live in your dream house?

Ha! I live in a house I would desperately love to move out of.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?

Lisa Simpson.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?

Homer Simpson.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?

Back in college, I staggered out of a party that was being busted, guzzled down the rest of my beer while standing immediately in front of a cop, got in my car and drove away. No wait, I guess that wasn't the weirdest -- just the stupidest.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?

Hmm ... I'm sure it's something hair-related.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

Hi Jake, I don't know how to text message, so my 12-year-old son is sending this for me.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

Hi Heath, then same as No. 10. Oh, plus a P.S.:  If things don't work out with Michelle, God forbid, give me a call (don't text message me).

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

That's a toughie, because the only messages I can think of sending to Bush would include words I'd rather not have my son text-messaging.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?

To my son: Hey look! I figured out how to do it myself!

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?

Only in jest.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?

Kind of.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?

Be more self-confident.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?

Whenever I pass one. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?

"Fed up"? No way.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?

The only people I would want watching me skate are members of my immediate family.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?

Why did Britney shave her head?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2007, 10:14:38 pm »

Why did Britney shave her head?

Oh God, I know. Doesn't she look atrocious? I swear that girl is a couple noodles short of a chow mein dinner.  >:(
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 02:47:42 am »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? I would modify the rebuilt WTC offices in NYC to be a shelter for immigrant refugees.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  No-one....I periodically erase as need be.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time? No throw up, no problem. ;)

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  Absolutely - a redwood in the Pacific NW, US.

5. Do you live in your dream house? Nowhere close.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Diane Russell from earlier NYPD Blue - she had trials to overcome and emerged better, stronger for them.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Irkel - I've never understood/liked/sympathized w/his character - he always majorly got on my nerves.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?  I pretended (successfully) to be an exchange student from Sweden (accent and all) to lure other exchange students into hanging out with us...it totally worked!  Disclaimer:  I was 16.  ???

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  No doubt, the red 'pleather' pants that I bought about the time Purple Rain was released.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Thank you for all you've given of yourself via your movies.  Take care of yourself so you're able to give more in the future.  I appreciate you, love your work, and wish you personal fulfillment in all you endeavor.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Thank you for all you've given of yourself via your movies.  Take care of yourself so you're able to give more in the future.  I appreciate you, love your work, and wish you personal fulfillment in all you endeavor.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Please listen to your advisers.  You've made an absolute mess during your presidency, largely due to your own egocentricity.  Recognize that your judgment is not the only/right one!  Further, separate your personal religon from your politics!  Look to your father as an example of a statesman and endeavor to honor his legacy and respect around the world.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)? ???

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes.  The line between love and hate are remarkably close when you're dealing with family members.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Yes.  It's a good lesson to learn (sooner rather than later) that sparing someone's feelings with the easy answer is not helpful in the long term.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? Nothing.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time? 2X/usually.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? Never.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? Katerina Witt

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?
JFK's assassination
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 02:38:04 pm by Lynne »
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2007, 04:22:54 pm »
What???  A questionnaire, and I (almost) missed it???  :)

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?  Um...  Someplace where Jake stays a lot.  And as you might guess, I would visit it often.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?  No one.  I only have people I call a lot on my contact list, like family members and very close friends.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?  No, but I nearly did once.  It was on a puddle-jumper flight from Baltimore to Reagan Int'l Airport in D.C., and it was hot as Hades and there was no airflow and it was bumpy as all get-out.  Another girl on the plane did throw up into her bag in time, but it only made not doing so myself all the more challenging.  Everyone had a hard time on that one - I've never heard about 20 people in a small space being *so* quiet.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?  As a matter of fact, yes.

5. Do you live in your dream house?  Hell, no.  But I do like the house I live in very much.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Can't think of any.  They're all way more neurotic than I could stand to be.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?  See above.  Pretty much all of them.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?  I don't know about weird, but I fell up (OK, passed out on) a flight of stairs once.  Luckily, they were carpeted.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?  It wasn't my choice, but a bridesmaid's gown I had to wear once was pretty hideous.  It was as if Scarlett O'Hara dipped one of her dresses into a vat of hot-pink paint.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Just "Thank you."

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  See # 10.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?  Just "Shame on you."  (Hey, brevity is the soul of wit, right?)

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?  To my mother:  "I miss you so much, but I'm OK."

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?  No.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?  No.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?  I wouldn't care at all about the "popular" kids not liking me so much, because I'd know that their lives only went downhill from then on while mine just got better and better.  And I'd spend a lot more time with the kids who did like hanging out with me.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?  Every time I go to the bathroom, so several times.  Usually, unless my hair's a mess or I'm having a frumpy day.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?  No.  I'm sure I'll watch it less often as time goes by than I at first did.  But it'll never get old.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  Well, I don't figure skate.  I do skate, but only marginally well (I can do a cross-over, though - I'm pretty proud about that).  I imagine it'd be rather fun to skate with Jake.  Especially if I "accidentally" fell on top of him.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?  Is there a God?  I think that if some sort of proof for or against God's existence that no one could deny were discovered, there would be an end to all wars.

No more beans!