Author Topic: Snuitje's questionnaire!  (Read 30612 times)

mvansand76

Re: Snuitje's questionnaire!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2007, 05:42:36 pm »
19. Who would you like to figure skate with?  Well, I don't figure skate.  I do skate, but only marginally well (I can do a cross-over, though - I'm pretty proud about that).  I imagine it'd be rather fun to skate with Jake.  Especially if I "accidentally" fell on top of him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 09:06:45 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?
I'd like to own a building next to my place that currently houses a bar. It seems like a great place to live.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?
Nobody at the moment

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?
No, never

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?
No, but I'm going to do it

5. Do you live in your dream house?
Not at the moment, but I like my space.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?
There were times I wish I was Jeannie from I dream of Jeannie. Now, I don't know who I'd be.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?
Cliff from Cheers.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?
I don't remember. LOL

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?
I don't know.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
My milanesa is also very great. (He said in an interview his milanesa was great)

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
You look quite ugly with those hat you wear.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
Do the world a favor and quit.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?
To my grandma, I miss you.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?
Yes

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?
I don't think so

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?
I wouldn't date that boyfriend I had.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?
Everytime I go to the bathroom. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?
Yes

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?
Hugh Jackman

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?
What really happens when you die.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2007, 10:24:53 am »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?

Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria. Why? Because gay King Ludwig II of Bavaria built this beautiful fairytale castle and I'm sure I would feel right at home, living there!

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?

I have never been one to acquire collections of casual acquaintances. The people I have in my mobile (cell) phone are treasured friends and I wouldn't want to "erase" any of them.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?

I never fly. I have a phobia of flying.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?

Often.

5. Do you live in your dream house?

Not now, but I will when I retire in a couple of years.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?

Tobias Moretti, who plays Inspector Richard Moser in the German television program "Kommisar Rex" (re-run many times on Australian television, where it enjoys cult status).   

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?

Can't think of one. I don't watch programs I don't like, with characters I don't like, so haven't given myself the opportunity to entertain this notion.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?

Flirted outrageously with a gorgeous, glamorous drag queen in a gay bar one night (very out of character for me). She realised I was drunk and was very gracious and sweet about it.

Head to toe black leather worn to what turned out to be a very prissy, pretentious cocktail party. I had been led to believe it was going to be another kind of party entirely!

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

"Congratulations on your brilliant portrayal of Jack Twist in Brokeback Mountain."

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

"You are one of the greatest dramatic actors of our time."

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

"I'm sure you meant well, but . . . "

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?

It would be to my deceased mother and I would tell her how much I love her and miss her.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?

No.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?

No.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?

Stand up to the bullies and punch their lights out. With the benefit of hindsight, I now realise that all bullies are cowards. If I had simply stood up to them, instead of running away, my high school years would have been a lot less stressful for me.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?

Shaving in the morning and brushing my teeth at night. Do I like what I see? Sure! It's me! I live in there!

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?

I am very careful to pace myself, with viewings of Brokeback Mountain only every couple of months or so. In this way, I enjoy it afresh each time.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?

Christopher Meloni.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?

How did the gay painter Caravaggio really die and where is he buried? There are lots of theories, but no-one knows for sure. I'd like to be able to place some flowers on his grave.

Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio
by Ottavio Leoni, ca 1621

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:24:44 pm by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2007, 03:13:33 am »

Head to toe black leather worn to what turned out to be a very prissy, pretentious cocktail party. I had been led to believe it was going to be another kind of party entirely!

Kerry, that sounds like an awfully cruel joke!

I had a similar joke played on me years ago. Picture it: Halloween night, 1988 (I think). I was invited to a late night party with some friends. They called and told me to show up in drag. They said everyone was dressing in drag that night. So I did. It turns out they sent me to the apartment of some homophobic straight guys. I walked in there looking like some pathetic version of RuPaul. The second I realized what happened, I took off out of there like my pants were on fire; running through downtown Indianapolis in full drag. I think it was on this very night I actually started believing gay men really do have wings, because honey, I FLEW down Meridian street that night. It never occurred to me I could run that fast in high heels and a dress.

I never spoke to any of those people again. Practical jokes are funny, but sometimes they really do go too far. I nearly got the crap beat out of me that night.  >:(
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2007, 08:10:37 am »

I had a similar joke played on me years ago. Picture it: Halloween night, 1988 (I think). I was invited to a late night party with some friends. They called and told me to show up in drag. They said everyone was dressing in drag that night. So I did. It turns out they sent me to the apartment of some homophobic straight guys. I walked in there looking like some pathetic version of RuPaul. The second I realized what happened, I took off out of there like my pants were on fire; running through downtown Indianapolis in full drag. I think it was on this very night I actually started believing gay men really do have wings, because honey, I FLEW down Meridian street that night. It never occurred to me I could run that fast in high heels and a dress.

I never spoke to any of those people again. Practical jokes are funny, but sometimes they really do go too far. I nearly got the crap beat out of me that night.  >:(

Gasp! With friends like that, who needs enemies? That was a very wicked thing for them to do to you, David. They knew the guys in the apartment were homophobic, you say? I'm certainly glad you withdrew all  contact from them. At the very least, they were being particularly cavalier with your safety. At the worst, it had the potential for turning into a possibly  homicidal scenario. Crikey, you could have been killed.

My social faux pas was entirely my own fault. I only have myself to blame. I misunderstood the theme to be denim and leather. It was, in fact, more like silk and cashmere! Thank God they weren't the kinda people who understood what the colour-coded bandanna in my back pocket meant! I would have really been in hot water, if they did! (Blush!)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2007, 08:53:59 am »
I know I was watching.......you and him are HOT!!!!!

But he rang me afterwards, and told me to bring over strawberry.

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2007, 04:02:45 pm »
Gasp! With friends like that, who needs enemies? That was a very wicked thing for them to do to you, David. They knew the guys in the apartment were homophobic, you say? I'm certainly glad you withdrew all  contact from them. At the very least, they were being particularly cavalier with your safety. At the worst, it had the potential for turning into a possibly  homicidal scenario. Crikey, you could have been killed.

My social faux pas was entirely my own fault. I only have myself to blame. I misunderstood the theme to be denim and leather. It was, in fact, more like silk and cashmere! Thank God they weren't the kinda people who understood what the colour-coded bandanna in my back pocket meant! I would have really been in hot water, if they did! (Blush!)

Yeah Kerry, it was pretty damn awful.  >:(

Hey, I love your new pic btw!  :D

mvansand76

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2007, 04:53:30 pm »

OMG- I missed this post, this is so awful! I am so glad you got out safely! I am so sorry you had to go through this! Do you know where they live now because I wanna come over there and kick their sorry asses!

>:(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2007, 11:02:56 pm »
OMG- I missed this post, this is so awful! I am so glad you got out safely! I am so sorry you had to go through this! Do you know where they live now because I wanna come over there and kick their sorry asses!

>:(

:-*   :-*

Thanks Melissa!

No, I have no idea where they live now.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2007, 06:19:06 am »
Yeah Kerry, it was pretty damn awful.  >:(

Hey, I love your new pic btw!  :D

Thank ya kindly, David. The photo was taken at work. I wore that self-same tie to work today. Speaking of avatars, much as I love sweet lil cutie-pie, cuddle-pot, Cody, I sure do miss seeing your happy, smiling face, shining out from your posts. Nothing personal, Cody, but can we pleeeease have your daddy back?  :)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν