Author Topic: Jakey G on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart  (Read 14696 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Jakey G on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 04:51:00 am »
Jenny was going out afterwards to a show so she'll probably respond sometime today.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 09:43:38 am »
Hey David and anyone else who missed it and wants to see it (me included): The Daily Show from last night can be seen on the Comedy Central website. Also, according to the website, it will also be rebroadcast at 7 p.m. CST tonight. I couldn't find a morning schedule on the website, but I believe they also repeat last night's episode at 9 a.m. CST.

:)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 12:59:41 pm »
You should be able to go right to the Jake segment of The Daily Show at http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/index.jhtml otherwise search The Daily Show and/or Comedy Central. Here's a cute photo of him on the show. He & Jon were quite cute and funny together!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 02:29:29 pm »
Thanks for posting that! I just watched it. Amid the adulation for Jake, can I just put in a quick plug for Jon Stewart? That man is soooo hilarious. And nice. And even cute (he shouldn't disparage his appearance!).

Jake was great too, of course.

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 02:59:15 pm »

It was so crazy how abruptly the interview ended!  It was so funny that Jon brought up the City Slickers/ Brokeback thing... but then there wasn't time for Jake to really respond!  Bummer!

Ahhh sweet Amanda, I agree, it is too bad we could not hear what Jakey said to Jon after the BBM joke (I liked that joke, not offensive at all IMO).  Jakey does say something back to him, unfortunately we can't hear it for the orchestra, etc.  Maybe Jenny can fill us in, if she made out what he was saying.  I watched it four or five times, I'm not sure, but I think the first word is "Jon, ...."  Damn I wish I knew what he said there, I bet it was GRRREAT!!!

Jenny, did you hear it???   :D
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 03:08:13 pm »
Hey David and anyone else who missed it and wants to see it (me included): The Daily Show from last night can be seen on the Comedy Central website. Also, according to the website, it will also be rebroadcast at 7 p.m. CST tonight. I couldn't find a morning schedule on the website, but I believe they also repeat last night's episode at 9 a.m. CST.

:)

Thanks so much Katherine!  :D

7 pm CST is the same as 8 pm EST isn't it? I'm terrible at figuring out these time zones. I'm gonna try like crazy to remember to watch it tonight. It will probably be my last chance.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 03:31:10 pm »
Thanks so much Katherine!  :D

7 pm CST is the same as 8 pm EST isn't it? I'm terrible at figuring out these time zones. I'm gonna try like crazy to remember to watch it tonight. It will probably be my last chance.

Hey David:

that is correct!!

Here is a little prezzy for you, it is really cool!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Jane
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2007, 12:44:42 am »

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2007, 12:50:11 am »
Thanks for posting that! I just watched it. Amid the adulation for Jake, can I just put in a quick plug for Jon Stewart? That man is soooo hilarious. And nice. And even cute (he shouldn't disparage his appearance!).

Jake was great too, of course.

Thinking of the issue of appearance... what did you all think about that observation of Jon Stewart's that he thinks he looks like Jake?  It had never really occurred to me before, but I guess he's sort of right.  I'd say he could pass as some kind of older relative of Jake's... with the big eyes, etc.  But, not a dead-ringer as far as I can see.
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 01:20:30 am »
Jon was joking about looking like Jake. Jake was joking back at Jon about how they look so much alike, Jake went left a party with Jon's wife because she thought Jake was Jon. LOL!! There's only one Jake.
 :-*
I think Jon is good-looking - and funny - but no one can compare to Jake's beauty.