Author Topic: Jake and Mark.  (Read 7726 times)

Offline fernly

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake and Mark.
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 12:38:49 pm »
I've seen Ruffalo in a few movies, and IMHO always enjoyed his acting, especially in You Can Count on Me.
on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 12:40:24 pm »
Bex, we discussed, it's a restaurant where you can draw on the table clothes.
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 12:44:12 pm »
Awww I must have missed that! But don't you think it would be really fun to write with them?.....Maybe it is just me. ::)

Tomorrow is D day.....Or should that be DVD day? ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 01:24:44 pm »
Which for me means they'll ship it (bought it off Amazon.co.uk). Probably be another two weeks before I actually get it (customs are disgusting here).
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 01:28:19 pm »
I should have bought mine of play.com cause K said that hers came 2 days early....Grrrr, but I am happy. Cause that means that tomorrow I can go into town and annoy the store clerks by moving all the DVDs around and asking them if I can have their giant posters....It will be fun, not so much for the shops I go in, but for me anyway. ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 01:43:56 pm »
I think if I ask one more cinema for their Brokeback posters, they may throw me out. Asked again on Friday and the Cashier was like "Do you really want it??" And I was like "Of course!!!" seeing how I kissed all of them during viewings. It was a ritual: before every viewing I'd kiss Jack.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 01:54:41 pm »
LOL! Noo the giant Jake poster that is up in my room gets most of my kisses! LOL When I put it up I didn't tell anyone and when my sister came in my room and turned on the lights she almost had a heart attack. Serves her right for trying to steal my clothes! :laugh:
I kind of had a ritual of taking sweet laces into cinema viewings and making little lasso's out of them. ::)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 02:03:56 pm »
LOL!!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 06:32:58 pm »
Hey, is this guy the same guy Anne Hathaway is dating?  Was flipping through an US magazine while in line at the grocery store just now and saw a pic of 'love birds Hathaway and Ruffalo'.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 06:35:22 pm »
Doubtful, he's married.