Author Topic: One Man Men  (Read 44573 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: One Man Men
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2007, 08:20:12 pm »
Thanks brokeplex!

From Chicago, I, a young stud, chauferred an elderly gentleman who went to stay the Winters with his sister in Los Angeles. This allowed me to travel and eventually end up in my art studio near San Francisco then.

So from Chicago, we followed the then Route 66 (I WAS TO WRITE ROUTE 69, which I know too, ha! ha!). It was that route 66 that the weekly movie serie on TV made popular, but now cut up, since too many killers murdered travelors then robbing them!

So I past many USA states, even the KKK handed me (I was frightened) a pamplet on the street in a big city! That is another story.

Arrived in New Mexico, the gentleman took his shower. After his, I took my shower too, but as he was on his bed, he yelled for me to stop, since he said that in was now raining in our motel room over our two beds!! I thought, well he is old... and I kept on doing my shower for a longer time still... unfortunately!! So, when I came out of the shower room, I noticed that it was raining over the beds because clouds had formed, yes!! You know why?
Was I an One Man Man then? Were you?

Hugs!! Take a photo of you in the shower alone or with your buddy for moi??

Hugs!! Merry Gay weekend and Christmas and Holidays!!

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2007, 09:50:36 pm »
Merry Christmas Artiste!

Thank you for sharing your rainy night in N Mexico story!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2007, 05:48:40 pm »
Enjoy doing so brokeplex, and will be happy to tell you more stories too!

Always enjoy yours and your comments!!

Guess you are now in a sleigh riding the horses to your sister??

With your buddy, lucky you!!

Hugs!! Merry Christmas!!

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "So what're we gonna do now?"
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2008, 02:23:19 pm »
Hugs!!

Artiste~!
You have revived this old thread that I started soon after joining Bettermost.  I think one of the reasons that I'm a monk is that psychologically and spiritually my innate sexual desires for contacts with many men contradicts my upbringing.  But I did have a homeless guy live with me for 5 years, on and off, and I did love him.. at least until he gave himself to me sexually when my landlady wanted me to stop sheltering homeless people.  When he couldn't (or wouldn't) return that love.. it just faded away.  At least I know NOW that I have experienced true love with one man that was one sided but absolutely real.  I know that because I spent the first six months of 2006 learning how to love.  I actually learned what real love was from Brokeback Mountain.  I gave the homeless guy 6 months to leave and he did in June of 2003.  He was straight with strong gay leanings that he satisfied by being around men who were sexually attracted to him.  In the end, I received much more than I gave.  All of my previous attractions were nothing but lust combined with adrenaline.   I know that because after "Terry" couldn't or wouldn't return the love I had for him, I fell in "lust" with his friend, also homeless.  Then one day I drove Terry to the place the other guy was staying with this woman and I walked in on them right after they had sex.  He jumped up in the nude and looked good.  Then he turned around and ran back to the bed.  As soon as I saw his ASS my "love" disappeared in an instant.  It was an incredible revelation!  He had a really ugly butt and I am and always will be a "Crackhead"  (Not the drug, the male backside.)  It was like a 'switch' that was turned off in my head.  This guy, "Dave", and I are great friends now but it's funny to think of how I once thought I really loved him.

All from a movie.  A LIFE CHANGING movie...

{{{Cyberhugs}}}

br. p

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 05:52:45 pm by Br. Patrick »
Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time,
Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long.
Who cares where we go on this rugged old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.

...Cause I know - A love that will never grow old.

Gustavo Santaolalla & Bernie Taupin

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2008, 02:29:50 pm »
\

I love that story....I bet you dont know why...  Its just good to see I am not the only shallow person
when it comes to thinking of peoples bodies when it comes to attraction... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If you are that way..Then I dont feel so bad...            love ya darlin...love ya to death and beyond  janice

Beautiful mind

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2008, 03:18:38 pm »
\

I love that story....I bet you dont know why...  Its just good to see I am not the only shallow person
when it comes to thinking of peoples bodies when it comes to attraction... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If you are that way..Then I dont feel so bad...            love ya darlin...love ya to death and beyond  janice

Lil' Darlin'
I was told by my Therapist that God MADE bodies beautiful because they are created in the image of the Creator.  So, you'll understand when I tell you that 20 or so years ago, I was in this department store and saw a man with a BEAUTIFUL BUTT~!  I cautiously followed him for a really long time until his wife asked him, "Honey, why is that man following you?"   YIKES, I was caught and turned the other way and moved quickly as I could with discretion.  But (or Butt), I just can't resist a good BUTT and that, I have learned is now OK because "my heart doesn't condemn me"  (1 John: 13-24) so neither does the One Who Is~!  AND WE'RE NOT SHALLOW, we just know what Beauty is~!

{{{{{{{Cyberlove}}}}}}}

br. p

Offline Artiste

« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2008, 11:45:30 pm »
Thanks very much Br. Patrick!

Your two stories are making my day happy!!

Yes, I wondered often how many men are bi-s or others... and am still puzzled by them!!

I had so many married men (who had wives) in the past... which made me question.

On Oprah tomorrow, her show is about wives (married to men) who are lesbians, I figure. So will that be similar to my puzzle as to straight or bi-s men?? Or to your's?

Hugs!!

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2008, 12:46:02 am »
Thanks very much Br. Patrick!

Your two stories are making my day happy!!

Yes, I wondered often how many men are bi-s or others... and am still puzzled by them!!

I had so many married men (who had wives) in the past... which made me question.

In my experience.. going back to 1973, the people who are the most Screwed Up are bisexual.   But that's only in my experience.   Terry, my homeless roommate had an antisocial personality disorder.  He was also an alcoholic and beat me up badly several times.  But I cared for him so much that I put up with it.  Earlier in my life I have known a bisexual man who seemed to be split in half.  He could have sex with men and love it.  He could have sex with women and love it.  But talking to him about both in the same conversation made him ballistic.  Another friend I had back in the 70's really shouldn't have been married in the first place.  He liked sex with men  so much more - and he was a really nice guy.

Wow, I wonder what has happened to these people?  They seemed unhappy with themselves and it was understandable when they were pulled both ways.   Again, this is only my experience..  Your mileage may vary~!   Actually, in my earlier days, the fact that you had so many men who had wives would have made me jealous.   I think all gay guys fantasize about having sex with a straight man.  Latter Days, the film, starts out that way.

For me it was like bookends.   The first guy I had sex with after coming out had a pregnant wife and was horny~!  I was glad to oblige and even had a return engagement with the guy a few weeks later!  My last was with Terry, who had been married and had 5 kids~!  I don't need to have sex with anyone anymore (which is a good thing since I am a monk!!).

{{{Cyberhugs}}}   ;)

br. p

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2008, 07:52:50 am »
In my experience.. going back to 1973, the people who are the most Screwed Up are bisexual.   But that's only in my experience.   Terry, my homeless roommate had an antisocial personality disorder.  He was also an alcoholic and beat me up badly several times.  But I cared for him so much that I put up with it.  Earlier in my life I have known a bisexual man who seemed to be split in half.  He could have sex with men and love it.  He could have sex with women and love it.  But talking to him about both in the same conversation made him ballistic.  Another friend I had back in the 70's really shouldn't have been married in the first place.  He liked sex with men  so much more - and he was a really nice guy.

Wow, I wonder what has happened to these people?  They seemed unhappy with themselves and it was understandable when they were pulled both ways.   Again, this is only my experience..  Your mileage may vary~!   Actually, in my earlier days, the fact that you had so many men who had wives would have made me jealous.   I think all gay guys fantasize about having sex with a straight man.  Latter Days, the film, starts out that way.

For me it was like bookends.   The first guy I had sex with after coming out had a pregnant wife and was horny~!  I was glad to oblige and even had a return engagement with the guy a few weeks later!  My last was with Terry, who had been married and had 5 kids~!  I don't need to have sex with anyone anymore (which is a good thing since I am a monk!!).

{{{Cyberhugs}}}   ;)

br. p
My reply more properly belongs on the bi thread, Patrick, and that is where I placed it. Much love, my friend

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4836.msg314874.html#msg314874
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline Artiste

« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2008, 12:13:03 am »
Thanks Br. Patrick, and thanks brokebackjack!!

Since it is bedtime, I will ask Ennis and Jack if they are going to bed with me!!

I appreciate both of your comments... and will answer later.

Hugs, hugs!!