Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 371253 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2007, 10:27:07 am »
I hate having to take my car for an oil change and they try to sell me on a 75,000 servicing with consists of changing the air filter and rotating the tires, for only $150! I say; "Maybe some other time".
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

karen1129

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2007, 11:47:12 am »
I hate the guys at car repair shops who try and take advantage of me because I am a woman.   >:(

Karen

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2007, 01:00:32 am »
My bitch is when men take you to dinner and then they spend the whole time complaining about the parking, the service, the food, everything.

And another thing, I hate it when someone who supposedly loves you will not invest the emotional baggage it takes to actually look you in the eye. Sometimes when I am about to leave the house I walk right up to my spouse and stand so close that he can not help but touch me. And yet, he finds a way. I am about to go off and spend my day in the service of him and my family, earning the family's bread. And in so many ways I just lay myself on the line, putting off indefinitely the experience of any kind of pleasure or relaxation. Yet, do I get a kiss, a hug, a look, a kind word, anything? No.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2007, 01:42:18 am »

Oh my Lee, i am so sorry...that seems dreadful...It seems that the least you should receive is
a thanks or a hug.  You are very strong to be able to go on and work....with such hurt feelings.....
Hopefully someday he will see what he has to be thankful for.....
                                                                                                            janice

Beautiful mind

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2007, 09:14:21 am »
Thanks, Janice. You can imagine how much I am looking forward to seeing my Brokie buddies like you again and meeting others for the first time at the BBQ, to experience that love and appreciation that I so crave and don't get in my "other" life.

:)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2007, 10:56:09 am »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2007, 07:46:15 pm »
I hate it that it is the end of May and it is freezzzzzing here.   Where is the spring?

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2007, 08:36:44 pm »
What pisses me off?  That damned lingerie ad to our right.

"The lingerie we buy for ourselves".  (WTF? Then why is she posing like someone out of Maxim — in nondescript crap you could buy at Target?)

This site is devoted to a film described as (among other things) a celebration of male beauty. For once, we get a break from straight-male-oriented cheesecake and straight-female-oriented "don't you wish you looked like this" bullshit.  Get the tits outta my face, please!!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2007, 09:32:10 pm »
What pisses me off?  That damned lingerie ad to our right.

"The lingerie we buy for ourselves".  (WTF? Then why is she posing like someone out of Maxim — in nondescript crap you could buy at Target?)

This site is devoted to a film described as (among other things) a celebration of male beauty. For once, we get a break from straight-male-oriented cheesecake and straight-female-oriented "don't you wish you looked like this" bullshit.  Get the tits outta my face, please!!

I have thot that myself about that ditsy dame! Get 'er out a there, Phillip!!

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2007, 10:21:24 pm »
My bitch is when men take you to dinner and then they spend the whole time complaining about the parking, the service, the food, everything.

Passive-aggressive.  They didn't want to take you there in the first place.  But then they did for whatever reason but they made you sorry that you went.

One of my ex's was very much like this.  It's a very controlling tactic.  He makes you miserable every time you go somewhere he doesn't want to go.  After a while, you dread going anywhere he doesn't want to.  We didn't stay together.

And another thing, I hate it when someone who supposedly loves you will not invest the emotional baggage it takes to actually look you in the eye. Sometimes when I am about to leave the house I walk right up to my spouse and stand so close that he can not help but touch me. And yet, he finds a way. I am about to go off and spend my day in the service of him and my family, earning the family's bread. And in so many ways I just lay myself on the line, putting off indefinitely the experience of any kind of pleasure or relaxation. Yet, do I get a kiss, a hug, a look, a kind word, anything? No.

Another one of my ex's was like this, too. He would actually shrug off my touch in public, try to act like we were not together.  It was self-esteem and soul destroying.  That was many years ago now and I'm still not over that.  :(