Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 367693 times)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2007, 04:10:11 pm »
people in SUVs that creep over speed bumps.

Have these people never seen a commercial for the things?? What do they think it is? false advertisement? They show those behemoths crashing through rivers and climbing boulders bigger'n my couch....they can make it over a speed bump!!

MOVE IT!

Hiya Jess,

Don't know about the newer SUVs, but I have an older one and the reason I go slow over the speed bumps is because - yeah, your vehicle can sure take the offroading, but that doesn't mean it makes YOU the driver very comfortable doing so.  The suspension is very strong - i.e. stiff - in order to take off-road usage.  In my SUV, I've gone over potholes and dips hard enough to hit the top of my head on the inside of the car or nearly been tossed out of the seat, my battery has bounced along with me and the car died after slamming back down.  It also doesn't help your steering stabilizers or alignment either to hit things so hard.

I just slow down, sorry.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:45:09 pm by delalluvia »

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 04:10:41 pm »
I get angry at people driving too slow!  >:( Not that I need to go over the speed limit, but overly slow drivers can cause a lot of harm! And they anger other drivers. Why do they need hours to turn right or left, when it's obvious, that there's noone there. No other car, no foot passenger... *grrr*

Oh and I hate those drivers on the phone too! They are road hazards!

But I admit, I suffer a bit of road rage.. Have to control myself. Have to control myself..

Can't stand it when people make lots of noise when eating..

j. U. d. E.

I'm not sure if you would like Indiana roads or not, Jude. Hoosier drivers seem to think they are supposed to drive TWICE as fast as the posted speed limit. So, this means everyone is driving 110 MPH down I-465. God, everyone else is forced to speed in order to keep from being killed.

And during the month of May, it's even worse. They will add an extra 15 or 20 MPH to their already doubled speed; for good measure I guess.  >:(
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2007, 05:30:33 pm »
Another thing that happens all the time over here: People taking 2 or 3 parking spaces to park their car. Instead of pulling in (like any normal person would) they pull in horizontally so their car takes up 2 or 3 spaces! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!  >:(  >:(

Along the same lines...I really get annoyed when a full size or big honker land yacht parks in the 'compact car parking only' spots.  Then they have the nerve to get annoyed when a compact car parks next to them anyway and blocks their doors because they are taking up too much room in the space!!!  Grrrrrrrr

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2007, 05:34:11 pm »
Hiya Kelda!!!

My pet peeve?  People who point out that I have a sticker on the sole of my new shoes!!!  Jeez, it's under my foot or under the sole of my shoe!!!!  WHY should this bother anyone but me!?!?!    :laugh:

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

karen1129

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2007, 05:42:15 pm »
:laugh:

People who park in Handicap Only spaces who don't have a sticker, or appear not to be handicap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I see red when that happens !!!!  I saw a guy park in one at the store and run in for beer !!! WTF

Karen

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2007, 12:46:15 am »
People who park in Handicap Only spaces who don't have a sticker, or appear not to be handicap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I see red when that happens !!!!  I saw a guy park in one at the store and run in for beer !!! WTF

Karen

There's a funny "Seinfeld" episode about that very thing!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2007, 08:43:01 am »
"Head-on" commercials. And "Head-on" commercials that poke fun at other "Head-on" commercials.

(What the heck is that stuff, anyway?  ??? )
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2007, 08:51:37 am »
commercials for feminine products....try watching TV with a group of teenaged boys...

:P

I want to see a commercial with a dad and son walking on the beach...

"Dad, sometimes.....I just don't feel ....' fresh'"

"Son, it is time for you to try Jockwash!"

"Does it work?"

"Its what I've always used!"

"Thanks DAD!"

and they hug!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2007, 09:00:19 am »
commercials for feminine products....

Let's add commercials for "personal lubricants" to the list.  :P  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

mvansand76

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2007, 09:59:36 am »

commercials for feminine products....try watching TV with a group of teenaged boys...

:P

I want to see a commercial with a dad and son walking on the beach...

"Dad, sometimes.....I just don't feel ....' fresh'"

"Son, it is time for you to try Jockwash!"

"Does it work?"

"Its what I've always used!"

"Thanks DAD!"

and they hug!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is so funny!

Oh.... *looks around nervously*.... Don't ask me to name the things that annoy me in everyday life! I will take over this thread and somebody will have to drag me away to the nut house....