Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3213261 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3140 on: September 17, 2007, 10:37:25 am »
I love Jake with a beard. *sigh*

That is a good pic of Jake with a beard.

I watched the video, too...  I am still just astounded at how damn good he was as older Jack.

I too think Jake is Hot as an older man.  Really yummy!

mvansand76

« Reply #3141 on: September 17, 2007, 03:44:10 pm »
Jake Gyllenhaal - Don't call me good looking - appreciate me for what I do in my movies

'Even among all the beautiful people who walk around at the International Cannes Film Festival, the American actor Jake Gyllenhaal stands out from the crowd. He is undeniably sexy... Everyone: friend, enemy, man, woman and everything in between - they cannot deny his attractiveness.'

So begins an article on Jake in the Netherlands' AD newspaper, which features an entirely new interview with Jake, conducted as he sat by his beach house at the Hotel du Cap, Antibes. This interview, and another remarkable interview in the Dutch Cinema publication, are full of gems...

read both of the full translated interviews here: http://wetdarkandwild.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html about midway down the page.

Oi!!!!! How could I have missed this??  :o ???

It seems that Dutch people draw the most interesting thing out of him... That's good news....   :P
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 03:49:32 pm by Snavel del Snuit »

Scott6373

« Reply #3142 on: September 17, 2007, 03:56:47 pm »
Well boys and girls...as some fo you know, I am a die hard Red Sox fan, and some of you may also know that the Red Sox and Yankee's renewed their rivalry this weekend in Boston.  I try to get to at least one RS/Y game a year just for the circus of it all.

There he was about 20 feet in front of me, heading up to the luxury boxes.  I didn't talk to him, or touch him, but at least I can say now, that I have been within spitting distance of both out boys!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:04:54 pm by Scott »

mvansand76

« Reply #3143 on: September 17, 2007, 04:02:43 pm »
Well boys and girls...as some fo you know, I am a die hard Red Sox fan, and some fo you may also know that the red Sox and Yankee's renewed their rivalry this weekend in Boston.  I try to get to at least one RS/Y game a year just for the circus of it all.

There he was about 20 feet in front of me, heading up to the luxury boxes.  I didn't talk to him, or touch him, but at least I can say now, that I have been within spitting distance of both out boys!

You didn't actually spit on him, did you?

;D

You're so lucky! When the hell is he gonna show his face in Amsterdam and grace us with his presence??

Scott6373

« Reply #3144 on: September 17, 2007, 04:05:30 pm »
You didn't actually spit on him, did you?

;D

You're so lucky! When the hell is he gonna show his face in Amsterdam and grace us with his presence??

No spiting on my part.  I was a little stunned and not even sure it was him, but it was.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3145 on: September 17, 2007, 04:14:07 pm »
This one's awesome:

That's a picture of Jake as he's poking around on Bettermost incognito.

(Yeah, don't we WISH! )

That's a good picture of him. I love his facial expression!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3146 on: September 17, 2007, 04:27:59 pm »

Scott:  after this weekend, you can truly say.. about this year..It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..You have grabbed the absolute highest spot for "Close encounters" of a Brokeback kind...  You are a lucky guy, and you know how jealous i am....but i am very happy for you darlin...I hope you are truly living under a lucky star from now on.

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #3147 on: September 18, 2007, 10:28:49 am »
Maguire and Gyllenhaal to Become Brothers

Eh?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=37434

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3148 on: September 18, 2007, 10:49:20 am »
My husband will feel totally validated by this casting.  My son was watching one of his "Spider-Man" movies about a month ago, he glances at the screen and says to me, "Watching your boyfriend again?"  I said, "No.  I'm watching Tobey Maguire."  He said, "Same difference."

::)
No more beans!

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3149 on: September 18, 2007, 11:36:39 am »
It's interesting, had Jake not been selected to play Jack I always thought Tobey Maguire might have worked well in that role. But I'm so glad it was Jake!  :D
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?