Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3213029 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3380 on: November 23, 2007, 12:34:24 pm »
wellll if he really did ask her and she really said no then she's obviously an idiot!  :P ;)

Yeah -- some of us girls and boys wouldn't have to think twice, huh?    ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3381 on: November 23, 2007, 01:40:40 pm »
Sorry, but I think she is perfectly reasonable.  :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3382 on: November 23, 2007, 01:47:03 pm »
What I've always wondered about celebrity gossip and all that is -
Who is the "source" or "insider" that these articles always refer to?
Anybody with a healthy imagination, working for a tabloid or magazine can be a 'source'..lol.
Just a thought ...

In any case, if this indeed happened, I say that her reason for turning him down is very valid (if it wasn't Jake we were talking about, I am sure most of us would agree on that point.. :P )..

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #3383 on: November 23, 2007, 02:06:54 pm »

I really want to know what everyone thinks is so wrong with their relationship?

Are you holding out hope for yourself.?  Or do you just dislike her that much.                  ???

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #3384 on: November 23, 2007, 02:22:58 pm »

I really want to know what everyone thinks is so wrong with their relationship?

Are you holding out hope for yourself.?  Or do you just dislike her that much.                  ???

As for me, I see nothing wrong with their relationship and no, not holding out hope for myself, personally, bc I have a really cute longtime boyfriend that I would never leave, not even for Jake,  :D BUT I do wish thy would stop lying about it and come out with it, love is something to be proud about, right?

Offline pettifogger

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Just passin through
« Reply #3385 on: November 23, 2007, 02:24:20 pm »
Sorry, but I think she is perfectly reasonable.  :)

I concur, her reasoning is very sound and shows responsibility and maturity.  If this is true and Jake is really serious about her, he will see this too and well wait for her to be ready.  

I know folks around here love Heath and Jake because of this remarkable film, but Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal are NOT Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist.  They are real flesh and blood young men who deserve to have a life with the people THEY choose not who we would choose for them.
You and I are travelers just passing through this earth

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3386 on: November 23, 2007, 02:26:44 pm »
I know folks around here love Heath and Jake because of this remarkable film, but Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal are NOT Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist.  They are real flesh and blood young men who deserve to have a life with the people THEY choose not who we would choose for them.

May I drink to that?  8)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3387 on: November 23, 2007, 02:31:11 pm »
No doubt everyone here at Bettermost wishes all of the REAL people who are responsible for "Brokeback Mountain" only the best. We love the characters, but I think we are all able to separate the character from the person.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #3388 on: November 23, 2007, 03:18:12 pm »
I am happy for reese and jake.  Jake was too quick to ask for marriage if there's any truth in that rumor, and reese was very smart for saying no not right now.   I think we will see more of them together.

I know Jake is not Jack Twist, and I've been routing for him to find someone he can be happy with in rl.  He deserves it.  IMHO  It doesnt matter whether or not I like the person, but i think Reese is a step up from Kirsten.  Reese is a very good actress with a good career.. 

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3389 on: November 23, 2007, 04:19:25 pm »

I was doing some housecleaning in my Photobucket and dug up this lil cute 'City Slickers' anime... :)