Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3212007 times)

Offline dontwanttosayGB

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Never enough time, never enough...
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #4120 on: July 14, 2008, 11:41:14 am »
I couldn't register as MilAn so i used aknalim, i hope i'll become a friend soon to read about the encounter.

If I haven't friended yo all ready just comment to the opening public post asking and all I have to do is click on your name to add you...

Cheers, Ted
...the imagined power of Brokeback Mountain...

mvansand76

« Reply #4121 on: July 14, 2008, 01:19:06 pm »
If I haven't friended yo all ready just comment to the opening public post asking and all I have to do is click on your name to add you...

Cheers, Ted

Ted, your and Lisa's report is so hilarious, I was laughing out loud at work! LOL! I am at page 7 right now and will leave a comment at the end! FANTASTIC!!!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #4122 on: July 15, 2008, 12:35:23 am »

Ted, your and Lisa's report is so hilarious, I was laughing out loud at work! LOL! I am at page 7 right now and will leave a comment at the end! FANTASTIC!!!

I think it's fantastic too Mel... just so interesting the exchanges and some of the revelations that came out of this encounter. 

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline KristinDaBomb

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
    • My Blog
« Reply #4123 on: July 15, 2008, 12:38:34 am »
Jake is very handsome. :]
xoxo

~Kristin~

<3

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4124 on: July 15, 2008, 10:15:46 am »

I was looking at the entertainment section of the MSNBC website (mainly looking for scoop on TDK happenings this week) and discovered this, rather odd, little article about Jake and Reese...

Jake Gyllenhaal plays by Reese's rules
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25681135/

By Ree Hines
MSNBC contributor
updated 10:17 p.m. ET, Mon., July. 14, 2008
For Hollywood “it” couple Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon, domestic bliss is simple, as long as they follow the rules. Reese’s rules, that is.

According to Star magazine, before Jake moved into Reese’s $5 million L.A. home last month, the “Legally Blonde” star laid down the law.

“Reese believes in wide-open communication, and she discussed at length with him what is best for her household,” an insider revealed. “Some of (the things she insists on) are run-of-the-mill. He has to take off his shoes when he’s in the house; trash must be taken out when the can is three-quarters full; and no feet on the coffee table.”

Then there are rules catered to providing an appropriate environment for Reese’s children, 8-year-old Ava and 4-year-old Deacon. For instance, Jake has to leave his potty mouth at the door.

“Jake used to swear like a sailor, but not anymore,” the source told Star. “If he does, he has to apologize.”

Reese’s system for success is also said to include daily discussions around the dinner table and consultations with each other before making plans for dinner, home décor or even yoga sessions.

As for Jake, the insider says he’s had his fill of the single life and couldn’t be happier with his new, orderly home life.

“He’d much rather stay home, make popcorn and watch a movie than step foot in a club,” the insider assured. “So when he was looking for a girlfriend, he looked for someone who was past all that — and he found her in Reese.”

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4125 on: July 15, 2008, 10:58:00 am »
As far as rules goes, those aren't too bad.

;D

Shouldn't there be one about the dishes?

;)
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4126 on: July 15, 2008, 02:36:16 pm »
Thanks to Tom and Lisa for letting us read about their adventure. It was a good read! :)

New Jake and Reese and Ava pic:

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4127 on: July 18, 2008, 03:36:20 am »
With the hat and sunspecs, he almost seems to be morphing into Heath.I almost did a double take. Too weird

And the striped sweater. I've said it before - it looks to me like he's honoring Heath with his clothing choices.  I don't know if he is, just that it looks like it to me.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4128 on: July 18, 2008, 03:45:19 am »

That strapping fellow on the edge was in another recent photo of them.

Also, why are some of you calling his long hair extensions?  How can you tell it's not real?

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4129 on: July 18, 2008, 05:35:10 am »
Well, in L.A. , shortly before he left for London, his hair was still short, then only a few weeks later in London his hair was long. That's why I think it's extentions, very well made extentions that is.