Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3255372 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2790 on: April 19, 2007, 07:28:59 pm »
Well Reese would not be my choice for him either, but I don't get to choose (damn).  And I don't personally know him or her so I don't know if any of this is true or not.  I just read the articles in the more reputable mags (People) with interest.  I/We won't know who Jake is seriously dating until and if Jake tells us.  I don't buy that it is publicity for a film that doesn't even come out until November.  Manufactured love-affaire  stories usually surround a film debut not months and months before it.

What I do get sick of is the inuendo that Jake is gay and the women he dates are beards...that he is really in love with Austin because they are friends and hang together, or because their shoulders touch in the close confines of the floor level seats at a Lakers game.  Jake has repeatedly shown himself to be a sensitive and caring person, very secure in his own skin. someone who is VERY gay friendly but who insists that he is heterosexual.  SO until Jake tells me/us otherwise I think it is disrespectlful to call him a liar.  I do not think that a GAY actor who was so afraid to be open about his sexuality would ever, in a million years, have taken on a role like Brokeback or any other gay flick on.  That, I believe, is why gay cinema is filled with straight men and out men.  JMO
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 09:39:07 pm by dot-matrix »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2791 on: April 19, 2007, 07:38:41 pm »
I saw Reece once at an ATM in Greenwich Village at 2AM.
Red red beady Vampire eyes, she scared the hell out a me.

scary

really scary

Red eyes at 2 AM? LOL Obviously she was tired or drunk! LOL Perhaps she had been crying. I personally think Kirsten Dunst is far more scary than Reese could ever be.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2792 on: April 20, 2007, 02:12:29 am »
I didn't even recognise her until the person waiting to use the ATM in front a me whispered 'That's REESE WITHERSPOON!!! and asked her for an autograph. She was some sort of tourist from Texas. When Reese looked at us she made the hair rise on the back of my neck, it was like gazing into Nosferatu's eyes. I think she was cold sober.

She did give the lady her autograph. We looked at it when Reese left.

She signed it "Love, Rudolpho Guiliani"

scary scary woman.
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2793 on: April 20, 2007, 02:18:51 am »
Well Reese would not be my choice for him either, but I don't get to choose (damn).  And I don't personally know him or her so I don't know if any of this is true or not.  I just read the articles in the more reputable mags (People) with interest.  I/We won't know who Jake is seriously dating until and if Jake tells us.  I don't buy that it is publicity for a film that doesn't even come out until November.  Manufactured love-affaire  stories usually surround a film debut not months and months before it.

What I do get sick of is the inuendo that Jake is gay and the women he dates are beards...that he is really in love with Austin because they are friends and hang together, or because their shoulders touch in the close confines of the floor level seats at a Lakers game.  Jake has repeatedly shown himself to be a sensitive and caring person, very secure in his own skin. someone who is VERY gay friendly but who insists that he is heterosexual.  SO until Jake tells me/us otherwise I think it is disrespectlful to call him a liar.  I do not think that a GAY actor who was so afraid to be open about his sexuality would ever, in a million years, have taken on a role like Brokeback or any other gay flick on.  That, I believe, is why gay cinema is filled with straight men and out men.  JMO
That stuff pisses me off. What we can INFER from his actions is that he is a rather young man in the public eye who is doing his damndest to keep his 'core self'  TO himself, to live as normal a life as he can with some semblance of privacy.

I wish him well. We all wish him well, don't we? And I think we all wish him luck because that ain't goin a be easy for him!

Whether he's gay bi or straight, it's really nobodies business but his, isn't it? This whole attitude that stars owe us their lives instead of their performances is a crock of shit.  There is an entire nasty segment of the fringe gay community which acts as if they want him dead; they're worse then right wing fundamentalists. There is an entire section of the media so frustrated at his lack of scandalous newsworthiness that i really think they make it up.

Oh, by the way, the business of a 'film romance'? Think on it. When it comes out is immaterial; it will still make people want to see the film.

I keep thinking of Vivien Leigh sending nasty anonymous notes to her Clark Gable about his lack of oral hygeine along with various types of toothpaste while she was supposedly madly in love roflmaoooooo
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 02:24:04 am by brokebackjack »

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2794 on: April 20, 2007, 02:59:12 am »
I keep thinking of Vivien Leigh sending nasty anonymous notes to her Clark Gable about his lack of oral hygeine along with various types of toothpaste while she was supposedly madly in love roflmaoooooo

Well good old Clark was famous for his halitosis, Jean Harlow reputedly said it was SO bad it would make her toss her breakfast and Vivian Leigh, according to then husband Lawrence Olivier's autobiogarphy was a manic depressive nymphomanic and Clark Gable may have been the old leading man she did NOT sleep with.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2795 on: April 20, 2007, 03:26:19 am »
lmaooooooooo

she really was beautiful, wasn't she?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2796 on: April 20, 2007, 03:34:26 am »

OMG!
You think he got her pregnant already??  :o
 :P ;D

Ok, I'm off to bed..
lol..

Offline David

« Reply #2797 on: April 20, 2007, 08:12:09 am »
OMG!
You think he got her pregnant already??  :o
 :P ;D

Ok, I'm off to bed..
lol..

I think there is a long line of people waiting for Jake to get them pregnant!     LOL

Can I cut in line?     ::)

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2798 on: April 20, 2007, 08:13:15 am »
Depends David--you want to knock up her or HIM???

lol
lol
lol

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2799 on: April 20, 2007, 08:43:33 am »
This whole attitude that stars owe us their lives instead of their performances is a crock of shit.

Jack, I, I, I, ... I think I love you.

I have been saying this for the last 10 years to anyone who will listen, and 99 times out of 100, I get a f***ing argument.  THANK YOU for being the one who wouldn't give me one.
No more beans!