Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3178700 times)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3010 on: August 02, 2007, 08:40:43 pm »
Seeing n E! TV and mags that Jake and Reese are 'trying' again?  :(

I'm starting to really feel for Jake.  I'm hoping this isn't the case, but it seems that it's Jake who's always getting the boot, then the women want to 'try' again and he comes running.

Is anyone else getting that impression?

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #3011 on: August 02, 2007, 08:45:51 pm »

I'm starting to really feel for Jake.  I'm hoping this isn't the case, but it seems that it's Jake who's always getting the boot, then the women want to 'try' again and he comes running.

I saw that too, but ya know still the only photo they have is her dropping him off in front of his house.  Now I ask you are you SLEEPING with everyone you give a ride?   I'll believe it when I see something that looks like a relationship.   But that trailer for Rendition sure looks interesting.

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #3012 on: August 02, 2007, 08:48:06 pm »

That really does look good.  I hope it is as good as it looks.

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #3013 on: August 03, 2007, 06:55:36 am »
Rendition trailer: http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_xevidmegafx&Itemid=139&func=detail&id=1164

My heart went a-flutter at the moment he says '"It's not working...." (01.49)...  :P Wow, the way he said that... *phew*

Anyone else feel that?  ;D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3014 on: August 03, 2007, 09:20:03 am »
Melissa--my heart flutters at his every word.  :)

That movie looks very intense! That's the first previews I've seen. Thanks for posting the trailer, Adiabatic.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3015 on: August 03, 2007, 10:24:13 am »

Fine---a second chance is okay. But if Reese breaks it off again---I hope he does not go back to her. He should find someone who loves and cherishes him as much as he deserves. I hope (if Jake is truly in love with her) that Reese realizes what a great person he is and proceeds accordingly. I don't think I can like her anymore if she treats him badly on their second try.  :P (Not that that would bother her, but you know what I mean.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3016 on: August 03, 2007, 11:16:42 am »
Del, you and I are definitely of one mind on this one.  I keep remembering how you said a while back about this, "I know Jake is good for her.  I just don't know if she is good for Jake."

Why do I feel so protective of him?  And not just the garden-variety level of protective, but fiercely so?  How is that my right or my place?  And I'm not even obsessed with him 24/7 like I used to be. Yes, it's true - I can now go entire days at a time in which I forget he even exists on this planet.

I'm not one of those chicks who gets all broken-hearted when my totally unattainable in every way crush actually finds a steady partner - in fact, I'm glad to see them happy.  What are they supposed to do - be celibate their whole lives because they haven't found that one true love which is me?  But I do not like to see them get jerked around.  And I can't shake this feeling that that's what's happening here.  Been there myself and know just how exquisitely that sucks.

No more beans!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3017 on: August 03, 2007, 12:08:44 pm »
Yes, it's true - I can now go entire days at a time in which I forget he even exists on this planet.

******Gasp of disbelief!!******   :o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3018 on: August 03, 2007, 12:46:43 pm »
Well, my record, so far, is two days at a time.  So when I say "days," I'm only barely covering the word.  ;)

(And the fact that I actually keep track of my record kind of speaks for itself, doesn't it?)

No more beans!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3019 on: August 03, 2007, 02:32:25 pm »
Well, my record, so far, is two days at a time.  So when I say "days," I'm only barely covering the word.  ;)

(And the fact that I actually keep track of my record kind of speaks for itself, doesn't it?)

;)OK then Barb*****now I can relax***** ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~