Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 999318 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #3290 on: August 04, 2007, 10:16:14 am »
Lie! Lies, I tell you!

I was up after just 3 and a half hour's sleep.

Claudette just left (after taking me to the groceries (don't have a car to go to all the cheaper places) and to breakfast).

They'll be in Kinkston 'round 1:00 pm, where her other daugher is taking sailing courses with the cadets! - Marc (her son) is way out west in British Columbia, with the cadets, as well.

And she didn't give me much warning - She called me about this visit while I was away in Alberta, so I didn't get back to her until 3 days ago.

Good mornin!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #3291 on: August 05, 2007, 03:08:44 am »
Hey Roland and Jess.  I just posted the last of the sexy men I had in my Photobucket vacation file.  Now it's back to real life.   I am loving your pictures Roland.  Makes me want to visit Alberta myself someday ;D
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #3292 on: August 05, 2007, 09:24:31 pm »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

injest

« Reply #3293 on: August 05, 2007, 11:27:36 pm »
I am right here!! SEE??

dont' know WHERE Roland is though....or ANDY for that matter! Poor Lee. He misses Andy...

injest

« Reply #3294 on: August 06, 2007, 07:35:45 am »
Good morning Sheriff!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3295 on: August 06, 2007, 09:22:11 am »
Just cause ya don't see Andy's mug ev'ryday, don't mean he ain't here, - he's already had HIS vacation last month!

2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #3296 on: August 06, 2007, 10:50:32 am »

Hey you guys....I just thought i would drop by and tell ya to check out Andrews thread, in case you havent gotten to do it yet...
Happy monday morn.  Hope the day is happy.  Good to have you back Roland...i miss our talks.   And sure missed your beautiful pics.

Beautiful mind

Offline ffrn

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3297 on: August 06, 2007, 05:49:04 pm »
Jess,
You had asked me about my horses a while back and I don't think I ever answered you.
Well, truth is, I'm not sure what all of them are! LOL
All of our horses are rescues. I know we have a quarter horse and a paint and I think one is an Arabian.
the other 4 I'm not so sure.
I'll have to send you some pictures and see if you can help identify them.
I wasn't raised around horses. My Dad bought some land about (about 48acres) 10 yrs ago and we started getting horses about 4yrs ago. So far we have cleared 2 pastures and were working on another when my Dad got sick. So the horses have plenty of room.
 Some were in really bad shape but they are all healthy and happy now.
One of the horses was so emaciated when we got her that the bones in her hind quarters were about to poke through the skin. We started feeding her and she ate...well, like a horse! LOL
Turned out she was pregnant! So That is how I got my horse Dancer!

Hi Lee!!

Another horsey person!!!  I have about 30 of the beasties.  Here is a photo of my pride and joy, Martillo.  He's the mascot of Jess' feedstore and is from Spain.

And here is one of my littlies who is more your daughter's size.  He's from Texas!!!   The photo was taken just after he'd had a wash.   I'll try and find another (drier!) photo of him for you later today.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #3298 on: August 06, 2007, 06:39:46 pm »
They are beautiful!
Martillo is just georgeous! I can see why he's your pride and joy!!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #3299 on: August 06, 2007, 06:43:00 pm »
Here is Dancer (my horse) and Donna his Mamma!
Donna has a horribly disfigured hoof. She was found tied to a tree in a pasture. :(
Dancer is the lighter colred horse on the right.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"