Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3765028 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1680 on: March 04, 2007, 04:36:24 pm »
Let's have some Ennis goodness...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1681 on: March 04, 2007, 04:38:31 pm »
We are coming up on the first anniversary of the Variety ad, March 10, 2006...

Click for a larger view....

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #1682 on: March 05, 2007, 02:29:53 am »
Ah, the Variety Ad-my sister thought I was insane sending money and planning to mail cans of beans to the AMPAS!

As for the H v. J thing-it bugs. This isn't a competition-or it shouldn't be. I appreciate them both for different reasons. Being a Heathen does not make me think less of Jakey. He is just as big a part of my BbM experience as HHH.

O0

Heathen

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1683 on: March 05, 2007, 04:42:18 am »
As for the H v. J thing-it bugs. This isn't a competition-or it shouldn't be. I appreciate them both for different reasons. Being a Heathen does not make me think less of Jakey. He is just as big a part of my BbM experience as HHH.

Of course! I didn't mean to set it up as an us-against-them or him-against-him or anything of the kind. I just bristle a bit when people are negative on the HHH board. This really isn't the place, and I guess finally I called up that previous page one too many times.

Anyway, I just finished watching "Proof." I thought Jake was great. And very cute! I'd let him read my proof any day.  ;) ;D

Oh, and Chrissi and Leslie, thanks for posting those beautiful photos that successfully pushed us onto page 113! I don't know if there's a more poignant, gorgeous picture in all the world than the two of them in that dozy embrace. Especially Heath ... Oops! Kidding.  :laugh:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 05:26:53 am by latjoreme »

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1684 on: March 05, 2007, 02:42:29 pm »
I sooo feel you about the negative comments about Heath in his own home. Unless you want to tell me he's a god, I don't want to hear it here. This place is about nothing but love for Heathbaby  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

And Ennis  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

And me  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

O0

Heathen

moremojo

« Reply #1685 on: March 05, 2007, 03:08:41 pm »
Beauty is so in the eye of the beholder. I know this sounds mind-blowing, but I'm not that enraptured by Jake's appearance. Yes, I can see why people find him handsome, and at times I myself think he's cute. He's charming on talk shows, and he dresses fairly well in a casual way. But he just doesn't ... grab me, you know what I mean? He always looks sort of the same, so his appearance strikes me as ... I don't know, predictable or facile or obvious or something. I feel that way when watching BBM, and I feel that way in RL
I rather share your feelings on Jake. Jake is definitely a good-looking man, but he's a bit too polished and, dare I say it, even a bit bland (in a physical way) for my tastes. In fact, he reminds me a little bit of a first cousin of mine, when that cousin was a younger man. Jake is quite charming, and seems to be a very fine human being, and these qualities add depth and nuance to his overall attractiveness.

At any rate, I prefer Jake as Jack in BBM over Jake outside the context of BBM, same as I do for Heath. And as much as I love Jack, I have to admit I've always been an Ennis man.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1686 on: March 05, 2007, 06:41:49 pm »
I went digging around in the archives of this thread and found some wonderful black & white Heath goodness....

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #1687 on: March 05, 2007, 08:57:54 pm »
Diggin' the Heath/Ennis love....

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1688 on: March 05, 2007, 10:43:00 pm »
I appreciate folks that appreciate a complicated man

and there is something about this picture...

Heathen

moremojo

« Reply #1689 on: March 05, 2007, 10:44:12 pm »
Diggin' the Heath/Ennis love....

Yes!!!...very handsome feller there! :D

Thanks loads for sharing!